This year “Erunwon Day” celebration was well organised as Sons and Daughters of Erunwon in Ijebu North East turned out en masse to grace the occasion.
The occasion which was organised by Erunwon Day Planning Committee in collaboration with Erunwon Youth Forum and the Dynamic Society Of Erunwon.
However, all Baale’s and Chiefs displayed solidarity with HRM OBA (BARR.) JOHNSON ADEBAYO OKUBENA “Adaraledoye II, The Elerunwon of Erunwon Kingdom to make this year celebration colourful amidst presence of Sir Tope Tokoya, the gubernatorial candidate of Accord, Ogun State, and also the Special Guest of Honour.
Sir Tokoya who eulogised the Council of Chiefs and the entire sons and daughters of Erunwon Land, expressed his joy and identified with the Erunwon-Ijebu people, promising to deliver on his agenda to improve the region.
While speaking with our correspondent, he express readiness to govern Ogun State come 2019.
He urged the electorate in Ogun State to move out in mass towards the verification exercise of INEC which is slated for 6th – 12th of November this year.
Besides, Olumide Okueyungbo, the house of assembly candidate of Accord Party to represent the good people of Ijebu North constituency in the forthcoming election was embraced by his people as they rally round him chanting songs of solidarity.
He received the Monarchs prayers as a necessary boost for his aspiration to represent the good people of Ijebu Northeast State Constituency.yes
Kevin Mike Drags Belinda Effah, Fred Ebere to ‘House 10’
Amosun:Tinpot Emperor by Sam Omatseye
Clergyman Defiles Teenager in Lagos
Saraki Contributed More Than Tinubu, Amaechi To Make Buhari President – Okupe
Actor Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him
Cover Of The Week
- Zimbabwe: President Mnangagwa’s threats ‘deeply troubling’ February 18, 2019
- Countries urged to ratify labour conventions February 18, 2019
- Procter & Gamble announces newest commitment to gender equality across the Indian subcontinent, Middle East and Africa region at the #WeSeeEqual Summit February 18, 2019
- Africa: The Gambia's National Day February 18, 2019
- Speech by Shri R. Masakui, Ambassador of India to the Republic of Zimbabwe on the 70th Republic Day of India celebration February 18, 2019
- The Gambia's National Day (Statement by Michael R. Pompeo) February 18, 2019
- Norway's Prime Minister, H. E. Erna Solberg, at the African Union (AU) Summit in Addis Ababa 9-10 February 2019 February 18, 2019
- UAE leaders condole Egypt's president over victims of Sinai terror attack February 18, 2019
- The United Nations Industrial Development Organization’s (UNIDO) Egyptian Cotton Project to Pilot Cotton Sustainability Drive February 18, 2019
- Invitation to workshop and press conference on Comprehensive Action Plan to prevent grave violations against children in South Sudan February 18, 2019
Uncategorized3 days ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips1 week ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
celebrity radar - gossips3 days ago
How Prophet TB Joshua prophesied election postponement.
Uncategorized3 days ago
Finally, INEC Postpones 2019 election till Feb. 23