The residents of Osuke, in Adodo-Ota Local Government yesterday pledged their readiness to give their mandate to the candidate of the house of representatives, Adodo-Ota Federal Constituency, Barrister Abiodun Akinboyede in 2019.
Abiodun, who is contesting under the platform of the African Democratic Congress (ADC) was assured of full supports at 2019 poll.
They also expressed their desire to ensure Hon Akinboyede win in 2019.
According to them, He is the most qualified candidate who is ready to drag us out the mud the current administration has put us, and we are vowing that we will support him and vote him in in the next general elections.
“We are tired of the current administration, no good roads in our community, the politicians have disappointed us, we have been deceived and we can continue to support politicians that are not for the people”
While speaking to the journalists they noted that they have decided to support and give their mandate to Hon. Akinboyede in 2019, saying that he is the only one that can not fail the people.
Meanwhile the candidate of the house of representatives promised to come to the aid of the people if elected in 2019.
His words “I want you to put aside the disappointment by the current administration, I will make u smile and happy if elected in 2019.”
WED Show the largest wedding event of 2019 confirmed to hold at the Federal Palace Hotel
Obasanjo, experts meet on Population in Africa
Dbanj gifts producer multi-million naira brand new Range Rover SUV
‘We have raised over N1Million for Baba suwe’s treatment’ – Yomi Fabiyi
‘President Buhari’s death punishment for ballot snatchers is constitutional’ – Festus Keyamo
Cover Of The Week
- USD $1.5 million results-based grants for solar home system companies launched in Malawi to increase energy access February 20, 2019
- Visit of Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs David Hale to Cote d’Ivoire February 20, 2019
- Joint Statement on Escalating Conflict in South Sudan February 20, 2019
- Urgent support needed to respond to Humanitarian Needs in Cameroon February 20, 2019
- Invitation to a press conference with Said Djinnit, UN Special Envoy for the Great Lakes region February 20, 2019
- Secretary-General appoints Major General Zia Ur Rehman of Pakistan as Force Commander of the United Nations Mission for the Referendum in Western Sahara February 20, 2019
- Climate research should inform development policies in Africa February 20, 2019
- Promoting cooperation on women, peace and security at country level and in multilateral organizations February 20, 2019
- Marriott Bonvoy kicks off Global Marketing Campaign to introduce New Travel Program February 20, 2019
- Annual Africa Shared Value Summit to be held in Nairobi February 20, 2019
Uncategorized5 days ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips1 week ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
celebrity radar - gossips5 days ago
How Prophet TB Joshua prophesied election postponement.
Uncategorized5 days ago
Finally, INEC Postpones 2019 election till Feb. 23