How time flies, could it be almost twenty years ago when the Lagos and Nigerian high society ran amok with the news of High Chief Billionaire Industrialist Chief Razaq Okoya CON , Chairman Eleganza Group one of Nigeria’s longest standing business conglomerate in Nigeria and his beautiful young wife Shade which ended up in a marriage blessed with 4 children, that is today the envy of many.
The success story of this marriage does not limit itself to the home front alone , Shade has over the years taken to her husband business like duck to water in the process, she has not only brought a touch of glamour into the business but has through visible and tangible measurable achievements proven herself to be a suave, astute business woman in her own right, winning and gaining honors and acclaim locally and internationally.
The last week of April 2019 will be a remarkable week for the Okoya family for two remarkable reasons.
25th of April which is the birthday of Dr. Chief Mrs. Shade Okoya as she clocks 42 years & 20th Year wedding Anniversary is on 28th April 2019.
Chief Dr. Mrs. Shade Okoya who is no follower of other people fashion invention & trend but a natural trail blazer and pacesetter who create fashion trends for her peers to follow and imitate, we say a hearty congratulations, happy birthday and happy anniversary celebrations in advance to Dr. Shade Okoya, trail blazer and one of the most fashionable Nigerian Queens of Heart.
Video / Pictures Credit:
Creative director: Shade Okoya
Video & Sounds by: TA Production
Director: Odumade Abimbola
Photography by: TY Bello
Decorations by: Finesses event
Aso Oke by: Adejoke Gele
Makeup by: Flawless face by Jane
Hair by: Tray Ciee
Hair style by: Ferdinardshair
Gele Tying by: Abraham House (Sarah)
Designer ladies aso oke costume made by: King James Culture
Designer Men aso oke costume made by: Adeolu Olusanya Olajide.
In House Assistant Designer: Michael Asogba.
Costume / Stylist by: Shade Okoya.
Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph Celebrates Birthday
‘Naira Marley hasn’t been released – EFCC debunks rumours
Billionaire Tonye Cole’s Sahara Energy Declared Bankrupt Over N15b Debt
Gardner Beats SS3 Student to death in Lagos
I was wrongly detained unlawfully for 37days in police custody over what I never knew anything about… Hon Prince Ewenla
Cover Of The Week
- Invitation to the screening of an animated film Adama May 20, 2019
- Webinar: Project Opportunities in South Africa’s Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Market May 20, 2019
- Oral statement to Parliament on the Ebola crisis in DR Congo May 20, 2019
- UAE condemns terrorist attack on tourist bus in Cairo May 20, 2019
- UPDATED: Guterres condemns armed attack against UN peacekeepers in Mali May 20, 2019
- U.S. Firms will not be left behind as Energy Investments pick up in Angola’s Oil Sector May 20, 2019
- The Sudan - Impact of Early Warning Early Action May 20, 2019
- Somalia: $710 million needed to scale up drought response and avert a major crisis May 20, 2019
- Photo Exhibition on Fatherhood in Egypt and Sweden at Bibliotheca Alexandrina May 20, 2019
- U.S. Embassy, National Electoral Board of Ethiopia (NEBE) hold Communications Workshop for Political Parties May 20, 2019
Uncategorized3 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips3 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
celebrity radar - gossips7 months ago
BREAKING! 2018 YORUBA MOVIE GIST AWARDS NOMINEES LIST FINALLY OUT
Crime1 month ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others