Founder and senior pastor of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, (SCOAN), Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua, has warned that should anything go wrong with Nigeria during and after the forthcoming 2019 general election, it would mark the end of Africa.
The foremost cleric in a globally televised broadcast during yesterday’s Sunday service gave the warning just as he insisted that Nigeria enjoys a bond with the Almighty God.
He, however, told Nigerians to remain calm, noting that there was no cause for alarm regarding the general poll which commences on Saturday with the presidential election.
According to him, “be calm, there is no cause for alarm.” Taking his message further he clearly warned that those who were bent on causing violence during the election should be ready to face trouble, just as he added that Nigeria would remain intact after the election.
“Those who will cause trouble will see trouble. Those who want peace will see peace. There is no need to stock food. After the election, there will be a lot of situations. When it is about to rain, the cloud will gather and it will become dark. But after the darkness comes light. But you will respect God more after the election, ” he said.
Speaking on the place of Nigeria in Africa and in the scheme of things, he held strongly that “Nigeria is the giant of Africa.After the election, you will say God is great. When you come out to cause panic, you will see panic. If anything happens to Nigeria, it will be the end of Africa.”
He therefore allayed the palpable fear across the country when he added that “God will not allow anything to happen to Nigeria. It is just a cloud that is hovering. Be calm. This nation has a strong bond with God. Nigeria will stand. Those who want to cause trouble will see trouble but the nation Nigeria will stand.”
I sat with Prophet TB Joshua as a pressman on Sunday after the SCOAN service. He spoke further : ” The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “
Hon Orji: Why inec should Declare Me Winner
Anti- robbery Squad nabs 2 traffic robbers in Lagos
May the Blood of Christ not Flow in Vain By Engr. Akinbola Fatiregun
‘Welcome home king’ — Jim Iyke welcomes newborn son
Assemblies of God church stops hosting of comedians nationwide
Cover Of The Week
- Killing of Egyptian peacekeeper in Mali ‘may constitute war crimes’ Guterres warns, urging ‘swift action’ April 22, 2019
- Statement attributable to the Spokesman for the Secretary-General on Mali April 22, 2019
- Her Majesty the Queen's Cooperation Trip to Mozambique April 22, 2019
- Zambia Rugby Hosts World Rugby Services Manager April 22, 2019
- African Energy Chamber and Oil Industry Investors Welcome South Sudan Investment Drive in South Africa April 21, 2019
- Masinde Muliro storm into the Nakuru10s Cup Quarterfinals April 21, 2019
- The unexpected victory of the Malagasy facing Zimbabwe, host of the competition April 21, 2019
- Madagascar beat Zim to earn Barthes Cup Promotion April 20, 2019
- Ethiopia Appoints New Defense and Foreign Ministers April 19, 2019
- Statement attributable to the Spokesman for the Secretary-General on the death of Major General Francis Vib-Sanziri of Ghana, Head of Mission and Force Commander of the United Nations Disengagement Observation Force April 19, 2019
Uncategorized2 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Crime2 weeks ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
celebrity radar - gossips2 months ago
Sir Adebutu Kensington distances self from son’s APM move
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
BREAKING! 2018 YORUBA MOVIE GIST AWARDS NOMINEES LIST FINALLY OUT