Lawrence Oluwaseyitan Aletile, Nigerian comedian popularly known as Seyi Law, says the people he has trusted the most in his life have been his greatest enemies.
In a post on his Instagram page, the 35-year-old comedian said one of the most profound lessons he has learnt in life is that strangers will have limited chances of harming a person if close relatives do not talk.
“Yesterday, my wife spotted my first grey hair and I began to ask myself what wisdom have I gained from life. One of the most profound lessons is, if those who live indoors with you don’t talk, those outdoor will have limited chance of harming you,” he wrote.
“It took Judas to sell out Jesus. It took Joseph’s brother to sell him to slavery and it took Ahithophel to destroy David’s house, but in all of these with all their evil, there is a fulfilment of purpose despite the hurts.
“Those who I have trusted the most have been my greatest enemies, always talking without been asked or succumbing to lies about me, but as I leave them behind, God always opens a new chapter that celebrates His Grace and Glory in my life that they always wished they were a part of.”
Yike releases new single ‘Holy Water’
8 trailer load of rice, 23 vehicles, others intercepted by Seme command
Video: Police arrest Don Jazzy’s boys DNA twins in Lekki
Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft ‘Anuli Peggy Onyema’ Acquired By Air Peace
ChinneyLove Eze Hosts Celebrities to Pre-Release Party of ‘Hire A Woman’ Movie (Exclusive Pictures)
Cover Of The Week
- Dr Jackie King wins prestigious Stockholm Water Prize March 21, 2019
- African countries can do better with improved fiscal policy, says Songwe March 21, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Executive Board Completes the Last Review of Extended Credit Facility for Ghana March 21, 2019
- Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities reviews the Report of Senegal March 21, 2019
- WHO sending urgent health assistance after Cyclone Idai displaces thousands of people in Southern Africa March 20, 2019
- Africa Climate Week Signals Continent’s Huge Investment Opportunity March 20, 2019
- Cyclone Idai: UN allocates $20 million in emergency funding, as full extent of disaster continues to emerge March 20, 2019
- FAO and Ministry of Agriculture Formulating Future Scenarios 2050 of Livestock Production Systems March 20, 2019
- UK to provide extra £12 million in UK aid for survivors of Cyclone Idai March 20, 2019
- South Sudan’s Ministry of Petroleum Encourages Refiners and Traders to Take Part in Upcoming Crude Tenders March 20, 2019
Uncategorized1 month ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips2 weeks ago
Sir Adebutu Kensington distances self from son’s APM move
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized3 weeks ago
‘I haven’t decamped to APC’ – Titi Oseni debunks rumours