About Africent Group CEO, Juwon Lawal’s Business Innovation
In an era of increasing youth apathy and economy downturn, Juwon Lawal, is a case study for youth aspiring to be great.
The Kogi State, Nigerian born has no doubt carved a niche as a big player in almost every business sector with his ingenious venture in oil and gas, organic and non-organic food products, marine logistics and services, E-commerce, entertainment, feed mill, and information technology and services.
Juwon, an unassuming socialite in his mid-30s, sits atop Africent Group, Oillets Services, S8 Contractors, and Cropyfy Incorporated, a wide range of businesses that spans Africa and overseas.
With a master’s degree in management and business administration from Ambrose Ali University, Ekpoma, Edo State, and having been experienced in the production of palm kernel oil business and oil extraction while in school, the young graduate burning with a passion for success, proved his mettle in 2007 when he successfully launched his first business innovation, ABD Fuels, a bunkering firm that marketed and supplied marine fuels to ships in port and at sea along West Africa coast, which has now transformed to S8 Contractors.
Success, they say, comes with resilience and taking a few more steps each day. Juwon Lawal’s entrepreneurial drive was evident by his attendance at various local and international business meetings like the 2018 and 2019 editions of the International Petroleum Week International Petroleum (IP) Week, a key event in the oil and gas industry where senior executives from all over the world gather in London for a three-day conference and round-table trade discourse.
The Africent Group boss was also at the 2018 edition of The Africa Forum, an international, landmark event aiming to promote greater economic integration through increased investment flows into Africa, alongside African leaders and business experts and entrepreneurs which include the president of Egypt who was the host, Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi; Alhaji Samad Rabiu of BUA Group; Mr. Akinwunmi Adesina, president of Africa Development Bank, and a lot of others.
For Juwon, who made his first million at 23 consulting for corporations, Nigerian youths must be encouraged to be focused and committed, as his core value is dedication, noting that he is more dedicated to his business as he always strives to work ahead of others.
Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph Celebrates Birthday
‘Naira Marley hasn’t been released – EFCC debunks rumours
Billionaire Tonye Cole’s Sahara Energy Declared Bankrupt Over N15b Debt
Gardner Beats SS3 Student to death in Lagos
I was wrongly detained unlawfully for 37days in police custody over what I never knew anything about… Hon Prince Ewenla
Cover Of The Week
- Kaspersky Lab to Open Office in Kigali, Rwanda to Boost its Presence in East Africa May 21, 2019
- Invitation to the screening of an animated film Adama May 20, 2019
- Webinar: Project Opportunities in South Africa’s Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Market May 20, 2019
- Oral statement to Parliament on the Ebola crisis in DR Congo May 20, 2019
- UAE condemns terrorist attack on tourist bus in Cairo May 20, 2019
- UPDATED: Guterres condemns armed attack against UN peacekeepers in Mali May 20, 2019
- U.S. Firms will not be left behind as Energy Investments pick up in Angola’s Oil Sector May 20, 2019
- The Sudan - Impact of Early Warning Early Action May 20, 2019
- Somalia: $710 million needed to scale up drought response and avert a major crisis May 20, 2019
- Photo Exhibition on Fatherhood in Egypt and Sweden at Bibliotheca Alexandrina May 20, 2019
Uncategorized3 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips3 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
celebrity radar - gossips7 months ago
BREAKING! 2018 YORUBA MOVIE GIST AWARDS NOMINEES LIST FINALLY OUT
Crime1 month ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others