Afrik Diary, organizers of African Model exhibition and the African Fashion and Arts Exhibition, is set to put together the biggest creativity show in the city of Lagos tagged Lagos Expo with the theme: home of creativity.
The LagosExpo 2019, scheduled to hold on the 23rd and 24th November at Landmark Event centre, will showcase African beauty, culture and creativity globally by focusing of four areas which include: FASHION, ARTS, FOOD AND DRINKS.
An estimated100 exhibitors and 10,000 visitors are expected to storm the two days expo, that is billed to be one of the largest gathering of people from the creative industry across Africa like Ghana, Senegal, Togo and Cameroon.
The project director James Adeniyi believes the Lagos Expo2019 will give opportunity for brands and businesses to showcase their products and work to a ready audience.
Adeniyi also says the expo will provide direct customer feedback, develop product knowledge and the chance to network with key industry players, brand influencers and guests all at a spot giving everyone the chance to buy, sell and network to build net worth.
He admitted that one of the hardest things in business is customer reach and selling, hence the Lagos Expo is an opportunity to provide a platform to reach distributors and sell to customers all at a spot while using the chance to build customer data.
It was also noted that exhibitors have a chance to vie for any of the four awards within the period of the Lagos Expo, which include the best fashion designer award, best artist award, best food company award and best drink company award.
Guests at the venue will choose the winners during the second day of the exhibition through a transparently designed selection and winning process, he added.
Exhibitors, who are the focus business owners, have an option of choosing the premium stand, the standard or the start up brand arena exhibition stand. Each exhibition category is carefully planned to meet the need of the exhibition package or offering.
The Afrik Diary team also stated that they are working on brand ambassadors, stating that these will be communicated to the public through their Lagos Expo social media platforms: facebook and Instagram mainly and urged the general public to connect through the Lagos Expo handles.
Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph Celebrates Birthday
‘Naira Marley hasn’t been released – EFCC debunks rumours
Billionaire Tonye Cole’s Sahara Energy Declared Bankrupt Over N15b Debt
Gardner Beats SS3 Student to death in Lagos
I was wrongly detained unlawfully for 37days in police custody over what I never knew anything about… Hon Prince Ewenla
Cover Of The Week
- Invitation to the screening of an animated film Adama May 20, 2019
- Webinar: Project Opportunities in South Africa’s Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Market May 20, 2019
- Oral statement to Parliament on the Ebola crisis in DR Congo May 20, 2019
- UAE condemns terrorist attack on tourist bus in Cairo May 20, 2019
- UPDATED: Guterres condemns armed attack against UN peacekeepers in Mali May 20, 2019
- U.S. Firms will not be left behind as Energy Investments pick up in Angola’s Oil Sector May 20, 2019
- The Sudan - Impact of Early Warning Early Action May 20, 2019
- Somalia: $710 million needed to scale up drought response and avert a major crisis May 20, 2019
- Photo Exhibition on Fatherhood in Egypt and Sweden at Bibliotheca Alexandrina May 20, 2019
- U.S. Embassy, National Electoral Board of Ethiopia (NEBE) hold Communications Workshop for Political Parties May 20, 2019
Uncategorized3 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips3 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
celebrity radar - gossips7 months ago
BREAKING! 2018 YORUBA MOVIE GIST AWARDS NOMINEES LIST FINALLY OUT
Crime1 month ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others