The coast is now very clearer that Nigerians in Diaspora are earnestly yearning for His Excellency Atiku Abubakar’s presidency in the 2019 Nigeria General election. To this end Nigerians in Diaspora under the auspices of Atiku Obi Europe movement based in Belgium with branches across Europe had set aside two days, 5th and 6th of January 2019 for town hall meetings/mobilization campaign comprising larger societies of Nigerians across the globe.
At a Press Conference addressed by the Director General of Atiku/Obi Europe movement, Akogun Banji Ojo in Brussels, Belgium early this morning which was made available to the Nigerian Press by the Nigeria Country Director, Deacon Joseph Lanre Anifowose, the two events scheduled for Brussels, Belgium and London in United Kingdom shall be attended by well known Nigerians across the globe.
Meanwhile, the Presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2019 general election, His Excellency Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Dr. Peter Obi, Dr. Saraki, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, Hon. Secondus and other top leaders of PDP had confirmed their intention to attend the important gatherings.
The epoch making events is aimed at having one-on-one interactive section with the Presidential candidates and other stakeholders of our great party on the manifestos of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and his running mates for the Nigerian populace as well as Nigeria in Diaspora.
You would record that Atiku/Obi Europe movement is a voluntary and self sponsored political affiliate that is born out of genuine desire by concerned Nigerians, home and in Diaspora to showcase the candidature of ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR AND MR PETER OBI to the World as a positive political development in Nigeria for 2019 Presidential Election because we believe that the opportunity to get a better tomorrow is here.
Our Mission/Objectives as spelt out below still valid for the present dispensation:
To Promote the Candidacy of His Excellency Alhaji. Atiku Abubakar and Mr. Peter Obi the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential Candidate for 2019 Election in Europe and the World at large.
To Mobilize and ensures that Nigerians in Diaspora supports His Excellency, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and Mr. Peter Obi for 2019 Nigerian Presidential Election.
Mass Publicity and Promotion of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) and its Presidential Candidate His Excellency Alhaji Atiku Abubakar/Peter Obi to boost his image among World leaders.
To Broadcast to the World especially Nigerians both at home and in Diaspora on the MANIFESTOS and Cardinal programs of His Excellency Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.
However, reports has it that notable Nigerians across Europe are already arriving in Europe for the important meetings. Various souvenirs has been procured to add glamour to the events
Be assured that the outcome and resolutions at the meeting shall be brought to public domain, the statement said.
VAT HIKE WILL IMPOVERISH NIGERIANS – TAKE IT BACK MOVEMENT SPEAKS OUT AGAINST FG’S DECISION TO PUNISH NIGERIANS WITH POVERTY
Ubi Franklin’s Shocker : I Have Photos Of All The Married Women Iyanya Slept With
GTBank Builds Nigeria’s First Digital Play Centre for Children
CBN Applauds Ecobank’s Sustainability Efforts
Odumakin Bombs Opadokun
Cover Of The Week
- Mozambique: “Tens of thousands of families have lost everything” March 22, 2019
- International Organization for Migration (IOM) responds to devastating Cyclone Idai with shelter materials and more March 22, 2019
- Humanitarian Border Management Between Burundi, Tanzania Bolstered by Technology March 22, 2019
- African Policymakers Highlight Opportunities of National Climate Plans March 22, 2019
- Access to safe water for all is key to sustainable development March 22, 2019
- UK aid Cyclone Idai response - additional flight to leave for Mozambique March 22, 2019
- Private Sector Joins IOM to Enhance Skills of Gambian Returnees March 22, 2019
- Policy, Trade and the Private Sector in the Digital Era to dominate debate as Conference of African Ministers kicks off in Marrakesh March 22, 2019
- Marriott Hotels brings TED Fellows Salon to the mother city inspiring “Vibrant Innovation” March 22, 2019
- Merck Foundation meets the President and the First Lady of Burundi to launch their programs in the country March 22, 2019
Uncategorized1 month ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips2 weeks ago
Sir Adebutu Kensington distances self from son’s APM move
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized3 weeks ago
‘I haven’t decamped to APC’ – Titi Oseni debunks rumours