We want to state the facts clearly that 57 Local govt. chairmen in Lagos, never signed any Aspirant”s form on the 10th of September 2018, or attended any political gathering on that day.
Most of them attended
Gov. Ambode’s declaration in Ikeja and were called with the excuse of urgent meeting to watercress hotel on Awolowo way in Ikeja. Getting there, they met the political cowboys that ambushed them. ASIWAJU has distanced himself from the political cowboys. Asiwaju being a true democrat, and the leader of all of us, always encourages us to go into elective offices, whenever we go and inform him of our ambition. Therefore, anyone obtaining a gubernatorial form for Lagos , does not amount to Asiwaju opposing Gov. Ambode, who has done him proud with his performance. Anyone claiming that Asiwaju has endorsed him in an hotel in ikeja as the next governor of Lagos state , prior to the APC direct primary, is taking the party members for a ride, and taking the general electorate for granted. The watercress show is purely a political move but we all know we are in the season.
Gov. Ambode has not made any statement regarding the aspirations of fellow APC members. Nor did he make any comments about his Benefactor and our pathfinder ASIWAJU Bola Tinubu. Detractors are now very active in different angles and corners most especially on social media. Some even went further to claim that Gov. Ambode has moved to another political party. They only want to create chaos for us all.
Gov. Ambode’s loyalty to ASIWAJU is Total and his commitment to lagosians is Absolute abd APC remains the only platform for his Aspiration.
Pls let us ignore social media propaganda and be focused on our mission.
Itesiwaju ipinle eko, lo je wa logun.
Kevin Mike Drags Belinda Effah, Fred Ebere to ‘House 10’
Amosun:Tinpot Emperor by Sam Omatseye
Clergyman Defiles Teenager in Lagos
Saraki Contributed More Than Tinubu, Amaechi To Make Buhari President – Okupe
Actor Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him
Cover Of The Week
- Zimbabwe: President Mnangagwa’s threats ‘deeply troubling’ February 18, 2019
- Countries urged to ratify labour conventions February 18, 2019
- Procter & Gamble announces newest commitment to gender equality across the Indian subcontinent, Middle East and Africa region at the #WeSeeEqual Summit February 18, 2019
- Africa: The Gambia's National Day February 18, 2019
- Speech by Shri R. Masakui, Ambassador of India to the Republic of Zimbabwe on the 70th Republic Day of India celebration February 18, 2019
- The Gambia's National Day (Statement by Michael R. Pompeo) February 18, 2019
- Norway's Prime Minister, H. E. Erna Solberg, at the African Union (AU) Summit in Addis Ababa 9-10 February 2019 February 18, 2019
- UAE leaders condole Egypt's president over victims of Sinai terror attack February 18, 2019
- The United Nations Industrial Development Organization’s (UNIDO) Egyptian Cotton Project to Pilot Cotton Sustainability Drive February 18, 2019
- Invitation to workshop and press conference on Comprehensive Action Plan to prevent grave violations against children in South Sudan February 18, 2019
Uncategorized3 days ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips1 week ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
celebrity radar - gossips3 days ago
How Prophet TB Joshua prophesied election postponement.
Uncategorized3 days ago
Finally, INEC Postpones 2019 election till Feb. 23