Former Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, National Caretaker Committee Chairman, Ahmed Makarfi has insisted that the level of corruption under the All Progressives Congress, APC-led administration was worst than PDP’s 16 years.
The former governor of Kaduna State and a presidential aspirant said the current level of corruption will not be known until APC leaves power.
Speaking with PDP leaders in Enugu, he claimed that the anti-graft war was weak under President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration because it has been politicised.
Makarfi said, “By the time APC is kicked out in 2019, you will know that the corruption in the system now is even worse now than in PDP’s 16 years. It is usually difficult to investigate a government in power.
“But, I must tell you clearly that this government is corrupt. They keep saying PDP is corrupt, yet we established EFCC, ICPC etc, which showed our readiness to fight corruption from the beginning.”
Kevin Mike Drags Belinda Effah, Fred Ebere to ‘House 10’
Amosun:Tinpot Emperor by Sam Omatseye
Clergyman Defiles Teenager in Lagos
Saraki Contributed More Than Tinubu, Amaechi To Make Buhari President – Okupe
Actor Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him
Cover Of The Week
- Zimbabwe: President Mnangagwa’s threats ‘deeply troubling’ February 18, 2019
- Countries urged to ratify labour conventions February 18, 2019
- Procter & Gamble announces newest commitment to gender equality across the Indian subcontinent, Middle East and Africa region at the #WeSeeEqual Summit February 18, 2019
- Africa: The Gambia's National Day February 18, 2019
- Speech by Shri R. Masakui, Ambassador of India to the Republic of Zimbabwe on the 70th Republic Day of India celebration February 18, 2019
- The Gambia's National Day (Statement by Michael R. Pompeo) February 18, 2019
- Norway's Prime Minister, H. E. Erna Solberg, at the African Union (AU) Summit in Addis Ababa 9-10 February 2019 February 18, 2019
- UAE leaders condole Egypt's president over victims of Sinai terror attack February 18, 2019
- The United Nations Industrial Development Organization’s (UNIDO) Egyptian Cotton Project to Pilot Cotton Sustainability Drive February 18, 2019
- Invitation to workshop and press conference on Comprehensive Action Plan to prevent grave violations against children in South Sudan February 18, 2019
Uncategorized3 days ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips1 week ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
celebrity radar - gossips3 days ago
How Prophet TB Joshua prophesied election postponement.
Uncategorized3 days ago
Finally, INEC Postpones 2019 election till Feb. 23