The Olota in council under the leadership of the Olota of Ota, Ogun state, Oba Abdulkabir Adeyemi Obalanlege has assured the Frontline governorship candidate in the state, Prince Dapo Abiodun of massive support of the Ota people in the next elections.
Oba Obalanlege gave the assurance while playing host to the Ogun State All Progressive Council, APC, governorship candidate, Prince Dapo Abiodun who was in his palace to round off his ward to ward campaign tour of Ado-Odo Ota local government area of the state.
The royal father while speaking on behalf of the council appreciated Prince Abiodun for choosing his deputy from the Ado-Odo Ota.
He said ‘ I want to appreciate our incoming governor for his visit and we pray God Almighty will grant his heart desire. We also use this medium to appeal to him to address the major challenges facing us as discussed with you when you become the governor.
The royal Father however directed other royal fathers present to pray for the victory of the APC Candidate at the poll.
Responding, Prince Dapo Abiodun appreciated the royal fathers assuring them that the challenges facing the locality shall be addressed when he get the mantle of leadership.
His words ‘Kaabiyesi, all what you have told me as challenges facing this area, I want to urge you to kindly itemize them and let’s make it a memorandum so that when I become the governor, we can be marking them as we deliver. I am a man of my words and would deliver as promised. I have gone round the town and I have seen the major challenges of our people which is infrastructural decay and I want to assure you that it will be prioritized and your daughter, who is my deputy and a civil engineer, will oversee and ensure that we deliver on all promises on roads.
Earlier, Prince Dapo Abiodun had consulted with members of Arijeloro area CDC of Sango/Ijoko LCDA where he intimated them of his policies and programmes.
Yike releases new single ‘Holy Water’
8 trailer load of rice, 23 vehicles, others intercepted by Seme command
Video: Police arrest Don Jazzy’s boys DNA twins in Lekki
Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft ‘Anuli Peggy Onyema’ Acquired By Air Peace
ChinneyLove Eze Hosts Celebrities to Pre-Release Party of ‘Hire A Woman’ Movie (Exclusive Pictures)
Cover Of The Week
- Dr Jackie King wins prestigious Stockholm Water Prize March 21, 2019
- African countries can do better with improved fiscal policy, says Songwe March 21, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Executive Board Completes the Last Review of Extended Credit Facility for Ghana March 21, 2019
- Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities reviews the Report of Senegal March 21, 2019
- WHO sending urgent health assistance after Cyclone Idai displaces thousands of people in Southern Africa March 20, 2019
- Africa Climate Week Signals Continent’s Huge Investment Opportunity March 20, 2019
- Cyclone Idai: UN allocates $20 million in emergency funding, as full extent of disaster continues to emerge March 20, 2019
- FAO and Ministry of Agriculture Formulating Future Scenarios 2050 of Livestock Production Systems March 20, 2019
- UK to provide extra £12 million in UK aid for survivors of Cyclone Idai March 20, 2019
- South Sudan’s Ministry of Petroleum Encourages Refiners and Traders to Take Part in Upcoming Crude Tenders March 20, 2019
Uncategorized1 month ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips2 weeks ago
Sir Adebutu Kensington distances self from son’s APM move
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized3 weeks ago
‘I haven’t decamped to APC’ – Titi Oseni debunks rumours