He said this in an interview with State House correspondents on Thursday.
He said: “Kogi state is a very complex state and I took it over when things were really bad and I’m doing my best to ensure that we give quality service to the good people of Kogi state. So, any noisemaker out there is just disturbing himself. So, I just focused on the job as the executive governor of Kogi state, and I’m doing my best and the people of Kogi state really appreciate my services to them.”
He described the recent killings in his state as very pathetic situation “where about 12 people were killed and I visited that place. It is a place that was neglected by their own people and it was unfortunate that that incident happened and we have constituted Judicial Panel of Inquiry to look into the immediate and remote cause of that attack because this is not the first time that an attack is happening in that particular area.
“In 2014 it happened where lives and property were destroyed but thank God with the support of the military, police and other security agencies were able to quickly move into action and then that particular incident had been stopped.
IWS Nigeria, Hungary partner on entrepreneurship
Fulani Herdsmen Radio: Is it Fulani Government of Nigeria (FGN) now?
‘I’ll rather die than losing a corp member’ – New NYSC DG
Senator Adeleke Sues Police IG, AIG Over His Recent Detention
Dickson Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum
Cover Of The Week
- Egyptian premier hails UAE's contribution to enhancing government performance May 23, 2019
- Somalia’s population, international partners must be energized to sustain country’s ‘upward trajectory,’ says senior UN official May 23, 2019
- Algeria and Argentina certified malaria-free by WHO May 23, 2019
- UAE Embassy distributes food aid to needy households in Egypt May 23, 2019
- Rwanda: Dr Kasonde Mwinga, New WHO Representative in Rwanda presents credentials to the Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation May 23, 2019
- Rugby Kigali sharks to clash Thousand hills as second Round of Rwanda rugby league resumes May 23, 2019
- UK continues to demonstrate commitment to supporting the advance of West Africa’s Agro-Industry May 23, 2019
- United Nations strengthens Ebola response in Democratic Republic of the Congo May 23, 2019
- Dispatch of a Special Envoy of the Prime Minister to the Inauguration Ceremony of the President of the Republic of South Africa May 23, 2019
- Strengthening the healthcare system in north-east Nigeria - a priority for WHO May 23, 2019
Uncategorized3 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips3 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
celebrity radar - gossips7 months ago
BREAKING! 2018 YORUBA MOVIE GIST AWARDS NOMINEES LIST FINALLY OUT
Crime1 month ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others