Media and Marketing Communications Guru, Dr Ken Onyeali Ikpe has been confirmed as keynote speaker for the 11th Annual USP Brand2Wealth Seminar for SMEs.
Dr Ken Onyeali Ikpe, Group Chief Operating Officer of INSIGHT REDEFINI, Sub-Saharan Africa’s biggest Marketing Communication & Advertising Group, is renowned for visionary business transformation with over two decades of building successful brands and transforming businesses.
A fellow of Nigeria Institute of Marketing and President of Media Independent Practitioners of Nigeria (MIPAN), Ken is an authority on branding, marketing communications, public relations, perception engineering and sports business.
He lectures part time at the School of Media and Communication (SMC) Pan Atlantic University.
According to the CEO of USP Brand Management, Muyiwa Kayode, the objectives of Brand2Wealth include “Significant contribution to the wealth creation capabilities of SMEs with the attendant transformational impact this can have on the economy”.
The event will feature a Seminar, with the theme: HOW TO CREATE A PROUDLY NIGERIAN BRAND; Brand Fair- An Exhibition of Products and Services for SMEs; Brand Clinic- where branding experts provide solutions for SMEs; Raffle Draw.
The event attracts up to 300 participants and offers a unique promotional platform for companies with products and services for SMEs.
Brand2Wealth holds at the Shell Hall, Muson Center Onikan Lagos on Thursday, October 4 2018.
WED Show the largest wedding event of 2019 confirmed to hold at the Federal Palace Hotel
Obasanjo, experts meet on Population in Africa
Dbanj gifts producer multi-million naira brand new Range Rover SUV
‘We have raised over N1Million for Baba suwe’s treatment’ – Yomi Fabiyi
‘President Buhari’s death punishment for ballot snatchers is constitutional’ – Festus Keyamo
Cover Of The Week
- USD $1.5 million results-based grants for solar home system companies launched in Malawi to increase energy access February 20, 2019
- Visit of Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs David Hale to Cote d’Ivoire February 20, 2019
- Joint Statement on Escalating Conflict in South Sudan February 20, 2019
- Urgent support needed to respond to Humanitarian Needs in Cameroon February 20, 2019
- Invitation to a press conference with Said Djinnit, UN Special Envoy for the Great Lakes region February 20, 2019
- Secretary-General appoints Major General Zia Ur Rehman of Pakistan as Force Commander of the United Nations Mission for the Referendum in Western Sahara February 20, 2019
- Climate research should inform development policies in Africa February 20, 2019
- Promoting cooperation on women, peace and security at country level and in multilateral organizations February 20, 2019
- Marriott Bonvoy kicks off Global Marketing Campaign to introduce New Travel Program February 20, 2019
- Annual Africa Shared Value Summit to be held in Nairobi February 20, 2019
Uncategorized5 days ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips1 week ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
celebrity radar - gossips5 days ago
How Prophet TB Joshua prophesied election postponement.
Uncategorized5 days ago
Finally, INEC Postpones 2019 election till Feb. 23