In commemoration of the annually celebrated Children’s Day in Nigeria, the world’s leading airline, Emirate Airlines is hosting Nigerian Children to a treat. These children will have fascinating time with celebrities, media and the Emirates Regional Manager West Africa.
The one day event is scheduled to hold at Ikeja City Mall on Saturday May 26th with so much fun to behold. In order to have a lasting memories of the event, children present at the event will enjoy being dressed in Emirates pilot and cabin crew uniforms.
The Emirates Regional Manager West Africa, Mr Afzal Parambil, reiterates “At Emirates, we can think of no better way to celebrate young travellers, than by bringing the joy of movies to life. Whether they are flying with family or alone. Emirates is committed to giving young travellers a memorable time. We have chosen children’s day as a time to continue our strong entertainment platform for children.
“In the previous years, Emirate Airlines pampered Nigerian Children on Children’s Day, and this year’s celebration won’t be an exception because it is set to leave long lasting memories in these children.
Some activities marked out for the day include Red carpet photo shoot, viewing a blockbuster movie with selected celebrities and the Emirates Country Manager, cutting the Emirates Children’s Day Cake, all amongst others.
Emirate Airlines is the world ‘s largest airline. It flies 14 times a week from Lagos to Dubai
(2 flights per day) and 4 times a week from Abuja to Dubai.
Yike releases new single ‘Holy Water’
8 trailer load of rice, 23 vehicles, others intercepted by Seme command
Video: Police arrest Don Jazzy’s boys DNA twins in Lekki
Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft ‘Anuli Peggy Onyema’ Acquired By Air Peace
ChinneyLove Eze Hosts Celebrities to Pre-Release Party of ‘Hire A Woman’ Movie (Exclusive Pictures)
Cover Of The Week
- Dr Jackie King wins prestigious Stockholm Water Prize March 21, 2019
- African countries can do better with improved fiscal policy, says Songwe March 21, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Executive Board Completes the Last Review of Extended Credit Facility for Ghana March 21, 2019
- Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities reviews the Report of Senegal March 21, 2019
- WHO sending urgent health assistance after Cyclone Idai displaces thousands of people in Southern Africa March 20, 2019
- Africa Climate Week Signals Continent’s Huge Investment Opportunity March 20, 2019
- Cyclone Idai: UN allocates $20 million in emergency funding, as full extent of disaster continues to emerge March 20, 2019
- FAO and Ministry of Agriculture Formulating Future Scenarios 2050 of Livestock Production Systems March 20, 2019
- UK to provide extra £12 million in UK aid for survivors of Cyclone Idai March 20, 2019
- South Sudan’s Ministry of Petroleum Encourages Refiners and Traders to Take Part in Upcoming Crude Tenders March 20, 2019
Uncategorized1 month ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips2 weeks ago
Sir Adebutu Kensington distances self from son’s APM move
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized3 weeks ago
‘I haven’t decamped to APC’ – Titi Oseni debunks rumours