Officials and business executives from China and Africa recently convened in China for a High-Level dialogue among Chinese and African Business representatives.
Adesola Adeduntan, the MD/CEO, First Bank of Nigeria Limited and Subsidiaries was in participation and below are pictures taken at the event.
Adesola Adeduntan, MD/CEO, First Bank of Nigeria Limited (sitting right) with Hou Zhigang, Chairman & President of China-Africa E-Commerce Co.,Ltd. (sitting left), whilst Bashirat Odunewu , FirstBank’s Group Executive, International Banking Group, and Zhicheng Jiang, Director of Marketing of China-Africa E-commerce, look on during the MOU signing at the China-Africa CEO High level Dialogue in China, recently.
MD/CEO, First Bank of Nigeria Limited, Dr. Adesola Adeduntan (Back row, fifth from left) with the representative of AUC (Africa Union Commission), Mr. Babajide Shodipo (front row, fifth from left) and the Chairman of China Development Bank, Mr. Hu Huaibang (front row, fourth from left) and other executives of the 17 member African Banks after the MoU signing ceremony of CAIBA (China Africa Interbank Association) in Beijing, China, recently.
WED Show the largest wedding event of 2019 confirmed to hold at the Federal Palace Hotel
Obasanjo, experts meet on Population in Africa
Dbanj gifts producer multi-million naira brand new Range Rover SUV
‘We have raised over N1Million for Baba suwe’s treatment’ – Yomi Fabiyi
‘President Buhari’s death punishment for ballot snatchers is constitutional’ – Festus Keyamo
Cover Of The Week
- USD $1.5 million results-based grants for solar home system companies launched in Malawi to increase energy access February 20, 2019
- Visit of Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs David Hale to Cote d’Ivoire February 20, 2019
- Joint Statement on Escalating Conflict in South Sudan February 20, 2019
- Urgent support needed to respond to Humanitarian Needs in Cameroon February 20, 2019
- Invitation to a press conference with Said Djinnit, UN Special Envoy for the Great Lakes region February 20, 2019
- Secretary-General appoints Major General Zia Ur Rehman of Pakistan as Force Commander of the United Nations Mission for the Referendum in Western Sahara February 20, 2019
- Climate research should inform development policies in Africa February 20, 2019
- Promoting cooperation on women, peace and security at country level and in multilateral organizations February 20, 2019
- Marriott Bonvoy kicks off Global Marketing Campaign to introduce New Travel Program February 20, 2019
- Annual Africa Shared Value Summit to be held in Nairobi February 20, 2019
Uncategorized5 days ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips1 week ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
celebrity radar - gossips5 days ago
How Prophet TB Joshua prophesied election postponement.
Uncategorized5 days ago
Finally, INEC Postpones 2019 election till Feb. 23