Interestingly, a young lady identified as Adaeze Clara, has been forced to raise an alarm online after being linked with the sex romp saga which saw three students of Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO), Imo State, and a lady killed in the process.
For some days now, Adaeze Clara’s pictures have been trending online as being the lady among the students who engaged in drunken, Tramadol-fueled foursome sex, which led to their deaths.
She (Adaeze) took to Facebook to issue a disclaimer as she urged the public to disregard the trending rumours. See her post below.
The group sex took place at the Sunshine Castle Hostel, Ihiagwa, Owerri, Imo State, involving the lady identified as Onyinyechi Okafor, and three other male students of FUTO.
Onyinyechi Okafor was identified as a student at the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, Owerri, also in Imo State. The victims died after allegedly taking Tramadol tablets and Indian hemp before embarking on the group sex.
According to reports, Miss Okafor was buried on Thursday at her hometown in Ihiala, Anambra State. It was gathered that her course mates were forbidden from attending the funeral by the school authorities.
UBA Rewards 20 more Customers with N30m in Wise Savers Promo
Oba Olateru-Olagbegi: A patriot and astute custodian of cultural and traditional values – Obasanjo
Easter: Sanwo-Olu greets Christians, preaches love, selflessness
Breaking: Snakes chase Liberian President ‘George Weah’ away from his office
Ugandan Couple Arrested For Screaming During Sex, Land In Court
Cover Of The Week
- Madagascar beat Zim to earn Barthes Cup Promotion April 20, 2019
- Ethiopia Appoints New Defense and Foreign Ministers April 19, 2019
- Statement attributable to the Spokesman for the Secretary-General on the death of Major General Francis Vib-Sanziri of Ghana, Head of Mission and Force Commander of the United Nations Disengagement Observation Force April 19, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Executive Board Approves US$118.2 Million Rapid Credit Facility Assistance to the Republic of Mozambique in the Wake of Cyclone Idai April 19, 2019
- More than 3,400 classrooms damaged or destroyed by Cyclone Idai in Mozambique, says UN Children’s Fund April 19, 2019
- Attack on International Rescue Committee (IRC) supported hospital in DRC leads to loss of life; IRC Ebola responders caught in violence April 19, 2019
- EU endeavours to bridge people through art April 19, 2019
- EURAFRICAN FORUM 2019: António Vitorino, Director General for the International Organization for Migrations – UN Migration Agency (IOM) confirmed to address about the migration dialogue between Europe and Africa April 19, 2019
- Rugby - Zambia: Bhubesi Pride Tours Zambia April 19, 2019
- Media Invitation To Group B U20 Barthés Cup Press Conference April 19, 2019
Uncategorized2 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips2 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Crime1 week ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
Sir Adebutu Kensington distances self from son’s APM move