Fashion Industry is one of multi billion dollar industry in the world that has shaped the way we dress and look with different designs. It has sharpened our dress sense. One of the creative fashion designers in South South and the Ceo,House of Zenny Ms Braimah Zenny in an exclusive chats revealed her passion for clothes making and her 2019 collections.
Can we Meet you?
My name is braimah zenny, a graduate of federal polytechnic auchi, Edo State where I studied Microbiology. I was born and brought up in Edo state and
I’m the last born in a family of four.
Talking about her journey to fashion industry.
I had this passionate dream of becoming a fashion designer for a very longtime so Immediately a finished with my first degree, I took the bold step to pursue my dream. And that was how “House of Zenny” my fashion brand was born. It was a dream yesterday and now a reality.
Talks about her latest designs.
In house of Zenny its creativity and customers satisfaction that drive us to always be on top of our game in this part of our world.I have a lot of designs and sketches like never seen before just give us a call or check us on our social media platform and you will be glad you did because looking good is my business.
I don’t really have challenges for now because I’m still growing in the game, but the only thing I must say is that when you are good at what you do, people will look for you. We want to say thank you to those that has supported House of Zenny so in this year 2019 we have an amazing discount for them and those would be Custormer there’s something big for them too.
DSS Withdraws Invitation To INEC National Commissioner
With God, I can be bigger than Tiwa savage, Olamide, others — PROMISE
‘Buhari is showing his true colour with Death threats’ – Atiku
Application for the Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme closes March 1
PVC-Naija To Hold Seminar On Next Lagos Governor
Cover Of The Week
- Sixteenth UN - AU Joint Task Force on Peace and Security held in Addis Ababa February 18, 2019
- Ethiopia and Djibouti’s renewed resolve for cooperation and economic integration February 18, 2019
- UNHCR South Sudan Operational Update February 18, 2019
- An European Union (EU) road project in Eritrea February 18, 2019
- Zimbabwe: President Mnangagwa’s threats ‘deeply troubling’ February 18, 2019
- Countries urged to ratify labour conventions February 18, 2019
- Procter & Gamble announces newest commitment to gender equality across the Indian subcontinent, Middle East and Africa region at the #WeSeeEqual Summit February 18, 2019
- Africa: The Gambia's National Day February 18, 2019
- Speech by Shri R. Masakui, Ambassador of India to the Republic of Zimbabwe on the 70th Republic Day of India celebration February 18, 2019
- The Gambia's National Day (Statement by Michael R. Pompeo) February 18, 2019
Uncategorized4 days ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips1 week ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
celebrity radar - gossips3 days ago
How Prophet TB Joshua prophesied election postponement.
Uncategorized3 days ago
Finally, INEC Postpones 2019 election till Feb. 23