A young tricyclist (keke napep rider) on Tuesday in Damaturu has proudly stated that he makes more than what most university graduates earn as salaries.
Bukar Babagana, a tricyclist disclosed in an interview with New Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Damaturu that he averagely made four thousand naira every day.
“Most of the times I make five to six thousand naira, unless am not fit or my vehicle is grounded.
“After all expenses, I save two thousand naira everyday, which is more than what most of the university graduate, who so lucky to be employed, earn as their take home.”
While responding to a question whether he envies other young men that work and earn salaries, Babagana said:
“I don’t envy them, sometimes I help some of them. I have a lot of friends that mocked me when they were attending University. Today, the story is different. I don’t mock them though, but I do what is in my capacity to do”
He added that:
“This business is a secret to financial freedom to whoever takes it serious.”
Significant portion of Nigerian youth have ventured into Keke Napep business due the fact that it gives them a better option of not staying idle.
WED Show the largest wedding event of 2019 confirmed to hold at the Federal Palace Hotel
Obasanjo, experts meet on Population in Africa
Dbanj gifts producer multi-million naira brand new Range Rover SUV
‘We have raised over N1Million for Baba suwe’s treatment’ – Yomi Fabiyi
‘President Buhari’s death punishment for ballot snatchers is constitutional’ – Festus Keyamo
Cover Of The Week
- USD $1.5 million results-based grants for solar home system companies launched in Malawi to increase energy access February 20, 2019
- Visit of Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs David Hale to Cote d’Ivoire February 20, 2019
- Joint Statement on Escalating Conflict in South Sudan February 20, 2019
- Urgent support needed to respond to Humanitarian Needs in Cameroon February 20, 2019
- Invitation to a press conference with Said Djinnit, UN Special Envoy for the Great Lakes region February 20, 2019
- Secretary-General appoints Major General Zia Ur Rehman of Pakistan as Force Commander of the United Nations Mission for the Referendum in Western Sahara February 20, 2019
- Climate research should inform development policies in Africa February 20, 2019
- Promoting cooperation on women, peace and security at country level and in multilateral organizations February 20, 2019
- Marriott Bonvoy kicks off Global Marketing Campaign to introduce New Travel Program February 20, 2019
- Annual Africa Shared Value Summit to be held in Nairobi February 20, 2019
Uncategorized5 days ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips1 week ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
celebrity radar - gossips5 days ago
How Prophet TB Joshua prophesied election postponement.
Uncategorized5 days ago
Finally, INEC Postpones 2019 election till Feb. 23