The Lagos state Governorship Candidate of the Alliance For Democracy, Cheif Owolabi Salis On Sunday, 7th of October in a world Press Conference revealed that he is on a mission to rescue Lagos state from the hands of an individual.
He made it known that Lagos state is suffering and needs quick intervention which he is willing to provide by ensuring Lagos is for the people and not an individual.
He stated that even though the individual uses intimidation, violence and money to ensure he gets whatever he want and Install whoever he wants as Governor, he is ready to make all that end in 2019.
While addressing journalists, he narrated an ugly incidents some weeks back where he alleged that the thugs of the All Progressive Congress shot one of the house of assembly aspirants of his party which almost led to his death if not for timely intervention.
According to him, there are so many bad roads in Lagos, so many deceitful project that is being carried out at the expense of Lagosians.
Furthermore, The Gubernatorial aspirant is a total grass root person as testimonies of his deeds has emerged. He started an empowerment programme which is running in over 30 local governments in Lagos state, he has given a lot of youths different platforms with which they are recording success from.
It will be noted that 2019 which is the election year in the country is getting closer and so many activities are going on Nationwide in preparation for elections. It will also be recalled that days back, the ruling party in Lagos, APC’s gubernatorial candidate, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu, emerged amidst great controversy.
WED Show the largest wedding event of 2019 confirmed to hold at the Federal Palace Hotel
Obasanjo, experts meet on Population in Africa
Dbanj gifts producer multi-million naira brand new Range Rover SUV
‘We have raised over N1Million for Baba suwe’s treatment’ – Yomi Fabiyi
‘President Buhari’s death punishment for ballot snatchers is constitutional’ – Festus Keyamo
Cover Of The Week
- USD $1.5 million results-based grants for solar home system companies launched in Malawi to increase energy access February 20, 2019
- Visit of Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs David Hale to Cote d’Ivoire February 20, 2019
- Joint Statement on Escalating Conflict in South Sudan February 20, 2019
- Urgent support needed to respond to Humanitarian Needs in Cameroon February 20, 2019
- Invitation to a press conference with Said Djinnit, UN Special Envoy for the Great Lakes region February 20, 2019
- Secretary-General appoints Major General Zia Ur Rehman of Pakistan as Force Commander of the United Nations Mission for the Referendum in Western Sahara February 20, 2019
- Climate research should inform development policies in Africa February 20, 2019
- Promoting cooperation on women, peace and security at country level and in multilateral organizations February 20, 2019
- Marriott Bonvoy kicks off Global Marketing Campaign to introduce New Travel Program February 20, 2019
- Annual Africa Shared Value Summit to be held in Nairobi February 20, 2019
Uncategorized5 days ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips1 week ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
celebrity radar - gossips5 days ago
How Prophet TB Joshua prophesied election postponement.
Uncategorized5 days ago
Finally, INEC Postpones 2019 election till Feb. 23