Some of Nigeria’s most celebrated music icons are about to set the stage on fire with their timeless songs and stellar live performances at a Live concert tagged, ‘The Monarch Experience’ scheduled to hold on Saturday, December 8th at the Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos.
The night of rich Nigerian music variety is packaged by leading creative agency, Temple Management Company (TMC), the producers of the highly-successful “Sunny On Sunday – 2016 Concert” marking Juju Maestro, King Sunny Ade’s 70th birthday. It was the same concert that spurned the record-breaking auction sale of the Juju King’s Fender Telecaster Guitar.
To take the audience on a nostalgic journey are some of the finest to ever rock the stage presenting a cocktail of eclectic genres such as Fuji, Juju, Highlife and contemporary Afro Music. On the line-up for The Monarch Experience are ; Kwam 1, Onyeka Onwenu, Sir Shina Peters, Queen Salawa Abeni, Bright Chimezie and Gloria Ibru.
Expected to grace the high-class event are the Crème De La Crème of the society, including high networth individuals (HNI), government officials, culture custodians, music lovers, style and fashion connoisseurs among others.
According to Mark Redguard, Head of Entertainment of Temple Management Company, The Monarch Experience offers more than just entertainment.
Mark explained, “With Sunny On Sunday, we delivered a live music concert experience of world class scale that can be taken anywhere in the world. We have put in more work because we have set a higher standard for ourselves from what we achieved previously. The end goal is to raise the bar with The Monarch Experience and indeed deliver a memorable event that everyone will be proud of.”
He adds, “It will provide the right ambience for socialising and HNI networking. We envision that it has been a busy year for everyone and The Monarch Experience presents the perfect atmosphere for people to reward themselves with an unforgettable experience.”
About Temple Management Company (TMC)
The Temple Management Company Limited (“TMC”) is a full-service creative talent and event management company incorporated in Nigeria and operating in the Entertainment, Sports, Media and Art sectors.
Using a 360 approach to management, the company oversees the day to day business/affairs of creative talents and ensures that they maintain sustainable competitive advantage over the rest. TMC prides itself in its ability to operate on a global scale.
The company’s mission is to continually improve on African content, bridge the gulf between talents and their foreign counterparts, and guarantee that processes are in line with international best practices.
Kevin Mike Drags Belinda Effah, Fred Ebere to ‘House 10’
Amosun:Tinpot Emperor by Sam Omatseye
Clergyman Defiles Teenager in Lagos
Saraki Contributed More Than Tinubu, Amaechi To Make Buhari President – Okupe
Actor Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him
Cover Of The Week
- Zimbabwe: President Mnangagwa’s threats ‘deeply troubling’ February 18, 2019
- Countries urged to ratify labour conventions February 18, 2019
- Procter & Gamble announces newest commitment to gender equality across the Indian subcontinent, Middle East and Africa region at the #WeSeeEqual Summit February 18, 2019
- Africa: The Gambia's National Day February 18, 2019
- Speech by Shri R. Masakui, Ambassador of India to the Republic of Zimbabwe on the 70th Republic Day of India celebration February 18, 2019
- The Gambia's National Day (Statement by Michael R. Pompeo) February 18, 2019
- Norway's Prime Minister, H. E. Erna Solberg, at the African Union (AU) Summit in Addis Ababa 9-10 February 2019 February 18, 2019
- UAE leaders condole Egypt's president over victims of Sinai terror attack February 18, 2019
- The United Nations Industrial Development Organization’s (UNIDO) Egyptian Cotton Project to Pilot Cotton Sustainability Drive February 18, 2019
- Invitation to workshop and press conference on Comprehensive Action Plan to prevent grave violations against children in South Sudan February 18, 2019
Uncategorized3 days ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips1 week ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
celebrity radar - gossips3 days ago
How Prophet TB Joshua prophesied election postponement.
Uncategorized3 days ago
Finally, INEC Postpones 2019 election till Feb. 23