Yesterday, 10th of October, 2017, Liberia held her general election and it was a very peaceful process though it was also a battle between individuals craving to become the next president.
The Incumbent President was Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, from Unity party. She has been in power for two terms, six years each.
Prior to this time, One of the most accurate Prophet in Nigeria, Omotosho Babatope Joseph of OTJ Ministries predicted that an incumbent Government will lose the seat to an opposition party in Africa, this was just a week ago and surprisingly, it turned out to be true.
In his words ‘’ I also see an incumbent government in Africa losing the section to the opposition party this year ‘’
Reports making rounds has it that Ex-Footballer, George weah is the Likely winner of the election though official reports hasn’t been made yet. George Weah is a candidate of Congress of Democractic Change Political party, confirming the words of the Man of God.
DSS Withdraws Invitation To INEC National Commissioner
With God, I can be bigger than Tiwa savage, Olamide, others — PROMISE
‘Buhari is showing his true colour with Death threats’ – Atiku
Application for the Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme closes March 1
PVC-Naija To Hold Seminar On Next Lagos Governor
Cover Of The Week
- Sixteenth UN - AU Joint Task Force on Peace and Security held in Addis Ababa February 18, 2019
- Ethiopia and Djibouti’s renewed resolve for cooperation and economic integration February 18, 2019
- UNHCR South Sudan Operational Update February 18, 2019
- An European Union (EU) road project in Eritrea February 18, 2019
- Zimbabwe: President Mnangagwa’s threats ‘deeply troubling’ February 18, 2019
- Countries urged to ratify labour conventions February 18, 2019
- Procter & Gamble announces newest commitment to gender equality across the Indian subcontinent, Middle East and Africa region at the #WeSeeEqual Summit February 18, 2019
- Africa: The Gambia's National Day February 18, 2019
- Speech by Shri R. Masakui, Ambassador of India to the Republic of Zimbabwe on the 70th Republic Day of India celebration February 18, 2019
- The Gambia's National Day (Statement by Michael R. Pompeo) February 18, 2019
Uncategorized4 days ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips1 week ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
celebrity radar - gossips3 days ago
How Prophet TB Joshua prophesied election postponement.
Uncategorized4 days ago
Finally, INEC Postpones 2019 election till Feb. 23