Fast rising actress, Matilda Gogo Lambert might have never dreamt about success but the paragon of beauty seems to be working for it. While still basking on the euphoria of the premiere of her latest effort, InstaGuru, the masters degree holder has again taken another shot at career victory.
The talented thespian is one of the career giants billed to be honoured at this year’s Hollywood and African Prestigious Awards-HAPA holding in Hollywood California, the entertainment capital of the World.
Matilda’s debut movie effort, Deepest Cut, we gathered got 5 nominations at the 2018 HAPA awards in the US and as if that’s not enough, the stylish actress also got elevated into the Awards’ hall of fame as one of its international brand ambassadors.
According to an official document signed by one of the awards’ committee members, Kirin Naulls and made available by her management, Pun Communications, Matilda’s movie, Deepest Cut got 5 nominations in different categories of the prestigious awards project.
”On behalf of my team, please accept this letter of Nomination as our official invitation to the HAPAwards Show which holds on the 30th of September 2018 at the Alex Theatre, 216 N Brand Blvd, Glendale, CA, 91203. The HAPAwards Show is a Star-studded event which honours American and African Community Leaders, International Political Figures, Dignitaries, Celebrities and Stars who are Pioneers in Motion Pictures, Arts, and Music”, the letter reads.
HAPA’s vision is aimed at blending cultures, promoting the beauty and richness of Africa and America while spreading peace throughout the world. We stand together in harmony with the African and Hollywood music & films entertainment industry, while supporting positive and respectful messages to the world especially about Africa, it states further.
Matilda got nominated for the Female Leading Actress award for her impressive performance in Deepest Cut while other prominent stars who acted in Deepest Cut such as Majid Michel-Male Lead Actor, Nichole Banna-Supporting Actress, Mickey Odey -Supporting Actor Award and Frederick Leonard-Supporting Actor are all nominated.
The prestigious awards has prominent topflight achievers and international figures like former Nigeria President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, Hollywood star, Denzel Washington, Simone Baker, governor Emeritus, Bola Ahmed Tinubu to mention but a few.
2019 elections and the dilemma of victory By Abiodun KOMOLAFE
I got lucky after feeding prisoners with my entire stock of sausage rolls – Ex-hawker
Cult member who is declared wanted over murder nabbed, 4 others arrested
STATEMENT BY H.E OLUSEGUN OBASANJO ON THE JUDGEMENT OF THE OSUN GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION PETITION TRIBUNAL
Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu
Cover Of The Week
- Kwese Sevens: Cheetahs Reign On Day One March 24, 2019
- UN chief calls for ‘far greater support’ for Cyclone Idai response March 22, 2019
- A guiding hand: School counsellors in Sierra Leone address early pregnancy, child marriage March 22, 2019
- Mozambique: “Tens of thousands of families have lost everything” March 22, 2019
- International Organization for Migration (IOM) responds to devastating Cyclone Idai with shelter materials and more March 22, 2019
- Humanitarian Border Management Between Burundi, Tanzania Bolstered by Technology March 22, 2019
- African Policymakers Highlight Opportunities of National Climate Plans March 22, 2019
- Access to safe water for all is key to sustainable development March 22, 2019
- UK aid Cyclone Idai response - additional flight to leave for Mozambique March 22, 2019
- Private Sector Joins IOM to Enhance Skills of Gambian Returnees March 22, 2019
Uncategorized1 month ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips2 weeks ago
Sir Adebutu Kensington distances self from son’s APM move
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized3 weeks ago
‘I haven’t decamped to APC’ – Titi Oseni debunks rumours