It has been described as the film that will rock Nollywood in 2018. Produced by award winning producer and actress, Toyin Abraham, the highly anticipated movie entitled, “Seven and a Half Dates” will be hitting the cinemas across the country, come August 3rd, 2018.
Playing the lead role is the ever talented Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson who will be returning to cinemas with Seven and a Half Date alongside Nollywood actor, Toyin Abraham, Jim Iyke and another new Nollywood favourite, Frank Donga. Mercy is known to be an ace actress with a stunning pedigree spanning over 14 years. She has displayed her experience and artistic prowess as an Actress in the movie, Seven and a Half Dates, a romantic comedy that will certainly make viewing a memorable one.
Having featured in Box Office hits such as 30 Days in Atlanta and 10 Days in Sun City, Mercy Johnson is set to make an historical return with this new movie. Toyin Abraham recently broke box office records with The Ghost and the Tout and Frank Donga just won award for the best actor for the movie Hakkunde at the African Film Festival.
Distributed by FilmOne Ltd, “Seven and a Half Dates” parades stars like Jim Iyke, Sola Sobowale, Akin Lewis, Faithia Williams, McLively, Ali Nuhu, Bayray McNwizu, Roxy Antak, Chris Iheuwa and more.
Produced by Toyin Abraham, Directed by Biodun Stephen and Written by Joy Isi Bewaji, and Executive Produced by celebrated media entrepreneur, Samuel Olatunji through his Broadway TV Production. ‘Seven and A Half Dates’ follows the life of a young hard working lady, Bisola, who is engrossed in her passion for her career and finds herself in a seemingly unending quest for love. Her father, Mr Gomez, comes to the rescue. Inspired by the game of chess, he sets Bisola up for 10 different dates to which he hopes one of them yields a positive result.
Speaking with Mercy Johnson she says; “My expectations are really high because it is a good movie and it is a good story with great cast and I am honestly hoping it breaks the box office. It is a genuinely well written and educating movie that would reach out and connect with everyone.”
Seven and a Half Dates in cinemas nationwide from August 3rd, 2018.
Official Trailer: https://youtu.be/FJf0aUnPg0Q
Kevin Mike Drags Belinda Effah, Fred Ebere to ‘House 10’
Amosun:Tinpot Emperor by Sam Omatseye
Clergyman Defiles Teenager in Lagos
Saraki Contributed More Than Tinubu, Amaechi To Make Buhari President – Okupe
Actor Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him
Cover Of The Week
- Zimbabwe: President Mnangagwa’s threats ‘deeply troubling’ February 18, 2019
- Countries urged to ratify labour conventions February 18, 2019
- Procter & Gamble announces newest commitment to gender equality across the Indian subcontinent, Middle East and Africa region at the #WeSeeEqual Summit February 18, 2019
- Africa: The Gambia's National Day February 18, 2019
- Speech by Shri R. Masakui, Ambassador of India to the Republic of Zimbabwe on the 70th Republic Day of India celebration February 18, 2019
- The Gambia's National Day (Statement by Michael R. Pompeo) February 18, 2019
- Norway's Prime Minister, H. E. Erna Solberg, at the African Union (AU) Summit in Addis Ababa 9-10 February 2019 February 18, 2019
- UAE leaders condole Egypt's president over victims of Sinai terror attack February 18, 2019
- The United Nations Industrial Development Organization’s (UNIDO) Egyptian Cotton Project to Pilot Cotton Sustainability Drive February 18, 2019
- Invitation to workshop and press conference on Comprehensive Action Plan to prevent grave violations against children in South Sudan February 18, 2019
Uncategorized3 days ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips1 week ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
celebrity radar - gossips3 days ago
How Prophet TB Joshua prophesied election postponement.
Uncategorized3 days ago
Finally, INEC Postpones 2019 election till Feb. 23