The Nigeria Impact Awards today named a new coordinator for the annual awards; a new brand logo was also officially unveiled.
According to a statement signed by the awards’ Media &Corporate Relations Executives, Mr. Bunmi Obarotimi and made available to newsmen, the responsibility of coordination has shifted from the pioneer coordinator and founder, Omooba Oloyede to newly contracted Emeka Nwaneri.
‘We have relived our Founder, President and Pioneer Coordinator, Omooba Oloyede of the coordination job, he will only preside as the President of the awards after coordinating for four years, now we have
contracted EmekaNwaneri as the new coordinator and we believe his wealth of experience will surely give the annual award a quantum leap’ the statement reads.
The new brand logo is a description of the new stage the award is stepping into, it’s a five star agenda with five star expressions.
Nwaneri according to the statement is a skilled exponential marketing expert, entertainment content developer and idea development consultant, agraduate of Imo State University. He will coordinate
nominations, sponsorship accreditation and event planning for the 5th edition of the awards.
Nigeria Impact Awards, a brainchild of Omooba DamilareOloyede debuted in 2012 as an award platform to recognize, appreciate and celebrate positive influence and over the years the platform has celebrated dignitaries like, Kwara State Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed, Katsina Governor,Ibrahim Shema, Former InformationMinister, Late Prof. Dora Akunyili, Ogun former deputy governor, Sen. GbengaKaka and
celebrities like, Doris Simeon, Mercy Aigbe, Laide Bakare, Chinedu Ikedieze, Cornel Udofia amongst brands like UBA, Slot Systems, Sifax Group etal
2019 elections and the dilemma of victory By Abiodun KOMOLAFE
I got lucky after feeding prisoners with my entire stock of sausage rolls – Ex-hawker
Cult member who is declared wanted over murder nabbed, 4 others arrested
STATEMENT BY H.E OLUSEGUN OBASANJO ON THE JUDGEMENT OF THE OSUN GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION PETITION TRIBUNAL
Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu
Cover Of The Week
- Kwese Sevens: Cheetahs Reign On Day One March 24, 2019
- UN chief calls for ‘far greater support’ for Cyclone Idai response March 22, 2019
- A guiding hand: School counsellors in Sierra Leone address early pregnancy, child marriage March 22, 2019
- Mozambique: “Tens of thousands of families have lost everything” March 22, 2019
- International Organization for Migration (IOM) responds to devastating Cyclone Idai with shelter materials and more March 22, 2019
- Humanitarian Border Management Between Burundi, Tanzania Bolstered by Technology March 22, 2019
- African Policymakers Highlight Opportunities of National Climate Plans March 22, 2019
- Access to safe water for all is key to sustainable development March 22, 2019
- UK aid Cyclone Idai response - additional flight to leave for Mozambique March 22, 2019
- Private Sector Joins IOM to Enhance Skills of Gambian Returnees March 22, 2019
Uncategorized1 month ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips2 weeks ago
Sir Adebutu Kensington distances self from son’s APM move
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized3 weeks ago
‘I haven’t decamped to APC’ – Titi Oseni debunks rumours