Barely five months after being docked for serial stealing, Nollywood actress, Yetunde Akilapa, has been Arrested again
Yetunde was nabbed, today, at Ajao estate, off Oluwalogbon, Ketu, Lagos State, while trying to gain access into a house, with her set of master keys.
She was subsequently dragged to a police station in the area, to prevent jungle justice.
Back in July, 2018, the 32-year-old actress was dragged before an Ikeja Chief Magistrates’ Court and charged with burglary and stealing valuables worth N7 million. .
Police Prosecutor Benson Emuerhi had told the court that the accused committed the offences on June 27 at Mutairu Street, Shangisha, Ketu, at 2.10 p.m. .
According to him, the accused was apprehended while trying to enter the apartment of the complainant, Adeboye Lamidi.
The prosecutor also alleged that the accused, on Nov. 16, 2015 at 3.00 p.m. broke into the residence of one Oyinlola Tuga by unlocking the door with a master key. .
Tuga, who lives at Ayodele Okeowo St., Gbagada Soluyi in Lagos, reported that the accused stole jewellery, bags and other valuables worth N7 million.
Yetunde Akilapa arrested for robbery by the police in Alade, Somolu, Lagos in February 2013. She was sent to the Kirikiri Prison and after a few months, she regained her freedom in November 2013. .
In Jan. 12, 2014, she was again caught trying to steal with a bunch of master keys hidden in her brassiere at a house in Magodo Phase 2.
WED Show the largest wedding event of 2019 confirmed to hold at the Federal Palace Hotel
Obasanjo, experts meet on Population in Africa
Dbanj gifts producer multi-million naira brand new Range Rover SUV
‘We have raised over N1Million for Baba suwe’s treatment’ – Yomi Fabiyi
‘President Buhari’s death punishment for ballot snatchers is constitutional’ – Festus Keyamo
Cover Of The Week
- USD $1.5 million results-based grants for solar home system companies launched in Malawi to increase energy access February 20, 2019
- Visit of Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs David Hale to Cote d’Ivoire February 20, 2019
- Joint Statement on Escalating Conflict in South Sudan February 20, 2019
- Urgent support needed to respond to Humanitarian Needs in Cameroon February 20, 2019
- Invitation to a press conference with Said Djinnit, UN Special Envoy for the Great Lakes region February 20, 2019
- Secretary-General appoints Major General Zia Ur Rehman of Pakistan as Force Commander of the United Nations Mission for the Referendum in Western Sahara February 20, 2019
- Climate research should inform development policies in Africa February 20, 2019
- Promoting cooperation on women, peace and security at country level and in multilateral organizations February 20, 2019
- Marriott Bonvoy kicks off Global Marketing Campaign to introduce New Travel Program February 20, 2019
- Annual Africa Shared Value Summit to be held in Nairobi February 20, 2019
Uncategorized5 days ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips1 week ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
celebrity radar - gossips5 days ago
How Prophet TB Joshua prophesied election postponement.
Uncategorized5 days ago
Finally, INEC Postpones 2019 election till Feb. 23