National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress APC has launched a fierce attack on former President Olusegun Obasanjo over his support to his erstwhile estranged deputy, Atiku Abubakar who is the presidential candidate of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party PDP in the next general elections.
APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole According to him, both Obasanjo and Atiku would be divinely punished at the polls in February, saying Atiku’s political infidelity would be his main albatross at the polls. Oshiomhole spoke yesterday when he received women leaders of the APC from across the local governments of his home state, Edo who were at his private office on a solidarity visit.
The APC chairman also lambasted Messrs Atiku and Uche Secondus, the National Chairman of the PDP, faulting their calls for the resignation of the Inspector General of Police, IGP Ibrahim Idris and Chairman, Independent National Electoral Commission INEC, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu.
He said while Atiku wants to replace the IGP, Secondus is bent on becoming the INEC Chairman with the sole aim of subverting the electoral process. Obasanjo, Jonathan, Sambo, others, grace Atiku’s turbaning Oshiomhole also described as prodigal sons, some aggrieved governors of the party who have been threatening to work against its governorship candidates in their states, adding that the party would not immediately sanction them for anti-party activities as their main punishment would come from the electorate.
WED Show the largest wedding event of 2019 confirmed to hold at the Federal Palace Hotel
Obasanjo, experts meet on Population in Africa
Dbanj gifts producer multi-million naira brand new Range Rover SUV
‘We have raised over N1Million for Baba suwe’s treatment’ – Yomi Fabiyi
‘President Buhari’s death punishment for ballot snatchers is constitutional’ – Festus Keyamo
Cover Of The Week
- USD $1.5 million results-based grants for solar home system companies launched in Malawi to increase energy access February 20, 2019
- Visit of Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs David Hale to Cote d’Ivoire February 20, 2019
- Joint Statement on Escalating Conflict in South Sudan February 20, 2019
- Urgent support needed to respond to Humanitarian Needs in Cameroon February 20, 2019
- Invitation to a press conference with Said Djinnit, UN Special Envoy for the Great Lakes region February 20, 2019
- Secretary-General appoints Major General Zia Ur Rehman of Pakistan as Force Commander of the United Nations Mission for the Referendum in Western Sahara February 20, 2019
- Climate research should inform development policies in Africa February 20, 2019
- Promoting cooperation on women, peace and security at country level and in multilateral organizations February 20, 2019
- Marriott Bonvoy kicks off Global Marketing Campaign to introduce New Travel Program February 20, 2019
- Annual Africa Shared Value Summit to be held in Nairobi February 20, 2019
Uncategorized5 days ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips1 week ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
celebrity radar - gossips5 days ago
How Prophet TB Joshua prophesied election postponement.
Uncategorized5 days ago
Finally, INEC Postpones 2019 election till Feb. 23