-Fulfils his commitment to empower the beneficiaries of the free vocational training in Ogun state
–urges market women and youths in the state to seize the opportunity to get empowered
The Ogun Central senatorial hopeful, under Abundant Nigeria Renewal Party(ANRP), has said that all is now set for the much-awaited empowerment program which will kick off in the state Capital Abeokuta on Friday 17th of August 2018.
He made the statement through his personal assistant who made the statement available to the press on Tuesday.
In his statement, MR OLUMIDE JONES said that the empowerment will cut across all the 6 local governments, representing Ogun Central. He urged all interested persons to go to the party Secretariat of the *ANRP* in their respective local governments of Ogun Central.
The free vocational training aimed at empowering the youth is still ongoing at the *ANRP* state Secretariat at Abiola way, Abeokuta, in Ogun state.
MR OLUMIDE JONES highlighted that everyone that participated in the vocational training will also get a soft loan to start the business they received training for.
He now urges all the youth and women in the state to seize the opportunity and make the necessary enquiries at the *ANRP* Secretariat in their respective local governments.
Mr. OLUMIDE Akintunde Jones is a Senatorial aspirant of Abundant Nigeria Renewal Part(ANRP) representing Ogun Central in the forthcoming Elections.
2019 elections and the dilemma of victory By Abiodun KOMOLAFE
I got lucky after feeding prisoners with my entire stock of sausage rolls – Ex-hawker
Cult member who is declared wanted over murder nabbed, 4 others arrested
STATEMENT BY H.E OLUSEGUN OBASANJO ON THE JUDGEMENT OF THE OSUN GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION PETITION TRIBUNAL
Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu
Cover Of The Week
- Kwese Sevens: Cheetahs Reign On Day One March 24, 2019
- UN chief calls for ‘far greater support’ for Cyclone Idai response March 22, 2019
- A guiding hand: School counsellors in Sierra Leone address early pregnancy, child marriage March 22, 2019
- Mozambique: “Tens of thousands of families have lost everything” March 22, 2019
- International Organization for Migration (IOM) responds to devastating Cyclone Idai with shelter materials and more March 22, 2019
- Humanitarian Border Management Between Burundi, Tanzania Bolstered by Technology March 22, 2019
- African Policymakers Highlight Opportunities of National Climate Plans March 22, 2019
- Access to safe water for all is key to sustainable development March 22, 2019
- UK aid Cyclone Idai response - additional flight to leave for Mozambique March 22, 2019
- Private Sector Joins IOM to Enhance Skills of Gambian Returnees March 22, 2019
Uncategorized1 month ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips2 weeks ago
Sir Adebutu Kensington distances self from son’s APM move
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized3 weeks ago
‘I haven’t decamped to APC’ – Titi Oseni debunks rumours