By, Kolawole Olayinka, Abeokuta
The Traditional rulers in Ado Odo Ota local government has blessed the Governorship candidate of All progressive Congress (APC) Prince Dapo Abiodun.
The Royal blessing was lead by His Royal Majesty Oba professor Adeyemi Abdul Kabir Obalanlege, (Lanlege Ekun 1) Olota of Ota, Awori kingdom at Olota palace
Olota of Ota explained that the team needs to be supported and blessed because Awori land have been marginalised since the creation of Ogun state in 1976, but today we expressed our Happiness in a tears of joy as our daughter Alhaja Noimot Salako was choosing as a running mate of Prince Dapo Abiodun gubernatorial candidates of Ogun state APC.
While prayed that God we grants him all his heart desire and take him to the promised land.
According to Prince Dapo Abiodun All progressive Congress (APC) governorship candidate in Ogun state has promised to invest hugely in Ado Odo/Ota local government as the council areas remains the industrial hubs of the state.
He said Ogun state government generate huge internal generated revenue (IGR) from Ado Odo/Ota local government and yet the council still lacked infrastructural development and other social amenities from the present state government.
Also said governor Amosun as done his best in rebuilding mission but promised that his own administration will take Ogun state to the next level if elected.
While calling for the support of all traditional rulers, Baale’s, chiefs and stakeholders in Ado Odo Ota local government and environs to votes massively for all APC candidates in the forthcoming general elections in the state.
Also as the campaign train move from Ota to Abule Iroko, Arije, Ifelagba CDA, Ijoko ward, Sango ward, Oju Ore, Atan ward, Ota ward and visit to the palace of Olota where the Royal father in the council areas and environs descend Royal blessing on and her deputy.
Dignitaries present at political campaign in Ado Odo/Ota local government include Chief Olusegun Osoba former governor of Ogun State, Senator Obadara, Senator Akin Odunsi and Senator Gbolahan Dada, Chief Jamiu Omoniyi, HRM Oba Barrister Lukmon Agunbiade Alagbara of Agbara, Onikogbo of Ikogbo, Oba Matanmi Onijoko of Ijoko Ota, Onitetiku, Alhaji Yusuf Adegbenro, Hon Kunle Salako former members of federal house of representative, Abuja, Alhaja Faidat Sarumi and Hon Tunji Akinosi among others
Yike releases new single ‘Holy Water’
8 trailer load of rice, 23 vehicles, others intercepted by Seme command
Video: Police arrest Don Jazzy’s boys DNA twins in Lekki
Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft ‘Anuli Peggy Onyema’ Acquired By Air Peace
ChinneyLove Eze Hosts Celebrities to Pre-Release Party of ‘Hire A Woman’ Movie (Exclusive Pictures)
Cover Of The Week
- Dr Jackie King wins prestigious Stockholm Water Prize March 21, 2019
- African countries can do better with improved fiscal policy, says Songwe March 21, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Executive Board Completes the Last Review of Extended Credit Facility for Ghana March 21, 2019
- Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities reviews the Report of Senegal March 21, 2019
- WHO sending urgent health assistance after Cyclone Idai displaces thousands of people in Southern Africa March 20, 2019
- Africa Climate Week Signals Continent’s Huge Investment Opportunity March 20, 2019
- Cyclone Idai: UN allocates $20 million in emergency funding, as full extent of disaster continues to emerge March 20, 2019
- FAO and Ministry of Agriculture Formulating Future Scenarios 2050 of Livestock Production Systems March 20, 2019
- UK to provide extra £12 million in UK aid for survivors of Cyclone Idai March 20, 2019
- South Sudan’s Ministry of Petroleum Encourages Refiners and Traders to Take Part in Upcoming Crude Tenders March 20, 2019
Uncategorized1 month ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips2 weeks ago
Sir Adebutu Kensington distances self from son’s APM move
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized3 weeks ago
‘I haven’t decamped to APC’ – Titi Oseni debunks rumours