The Director General, President Muhammadu Buhari/Osinbajo 2019 Campaign, Mr Rotimi Amaechi on Saturday said that the opposition Peoples Democratic party (PDP), is broke and hungry.
Amaechi, who is also the Minister of Works and Transport, said this in Bauchi at a political rally organised to receive 18 prominent PDP members in the state who had defected to APC.
According to him, “they are broke, they are hungry and want to come back to steal.
“Because they are broke, they are looking for cheap means of fund and we look at them when they say you are hungry.
” They have easily forgotten that they stole $2 billion US Dollars to prosecute 2015 election but we won,” he asserted.
Amaechi further asserted that ” we listen to our colleagues at the other divide and say that you are hungry because they stole all the money meant for you.
“We want to assure you that we will not fail you and will never fail you. Bauchi is our traditional state we come to rest not to campaign.
” I was here in 2015 and saw what politicians called mammoth crowd, that is crowd that cannot be counted,” he stressed.
Senator Ali Ndume, had earlier described PDP administration in the last 16 years as Kleptocracy who abused their leadership positions to acquire wealth to extend their power.
Ndume, who is also the Campaign Director General Buhari/Osinbajo for North East, said that Buhari has fulfilled the promises he made in 2015 on security, economic diversification and war against corruption.
“Nigerians are today left with two options to either choose those who have the country at heart or those who will destroy the country,” he asserted.
Gov. Muhammadu Badaru of Jigawa in a goodwill message called on the people of Bauchi to cast 2.5 million votes for Buhari as against the over 1 millions votes during 2015 polls.
Badaru recalled that Buhari took over the administration when 27 states of the 36 states in the country could not pay workers salaries when crude oil was selling at over $100 US dollars per barrel.
He enumerated series of projects and programmes executed by the present administration in the country and called on the people not to be deceived by disgruntled politicians.
VAT HIKE WILL IMPOVERISH NIGERIANS – TAKE IT BACK MOVEMENT SPEAKS OUT AGAINST FG’S DECISION TO PUNISH NIGERIANS WITH POVERTY
Ubi Franklin’s Shocker : I Have Photos Of All The Married Women Iyanya Slept With
GTBank Builds Nigeria’s First Digital Play Centre for Children
CBN Applauds Ecobank’s Sustainability Efforts
Odumakin Bombs Opadokun
Cover Of The Week
- Mozambique: “Tens of thousands of families have lost everything” March 22, 2019
- International Organization for Migration (IOM) responds to devastating Cyclone Idai with shelter materials and more March 22, 2019
- Humanitarian Border Management Between Burundi, Tanzania Bolstered by Technology March 22, 2019
- African Policymakers Highlight Opportunities of National Climate Plans March 22, 2019
- Access to safe water for all is key to sustainable development March 22, 2019
- UK aid Cyclone Idai response - additional flight to leave for Mozambique March 22, 2019
- Private Sector Joins IOM to Enhance Skills of Gambian Returnees March 22, 2019
- Policy, Trade and the Private Sector in the Digital Era to dominate debate as Conference of African Ministers kicks off in Marrakesh March 22, 2019
- Marriott Hotels brings TED Fellows Salon to the mother city inspiring “Vibrant Innovation” March 22, 2019
- Merck Foundation meets the President and the First Lady of Burundi to launch their programs in the country March 22, 2019
Uncategorized1 month ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips2 weeks ago
Sir Adebutu Kensington distances self from son’s APM move
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized3 weeks ago
‘I haven’t decamped to APC’ – Titi Oseni debunks rumours