In recent times news hit the airwaves of a group by the name Golden Galleon who have been parading themselves as Buccaneers and have notoriously been duping shippers.
We members of Buccaneers Confraternity state as follows;
1) we have no Galleon known as Golden Galleon
2) we are a group of intelligent, well mannered and schooled Nigerians, stationed both locally and internationally
3) we abhor crime of any kind and have in our midst well groom men who have excelled in various profession and industries at home and abroad
4) we have existed since 1972 and have contributed a lot to the development of our countries and environment we exist.
5) we have ventured into many CSRs helping the disabled, motherless, visiting hospitals and helping the sick with their bills and prescriptions, old people’s homes.
6) we also do free training for students who want to sit for their JAMB exams and WAEC examinations, thereby impacting on our youths amongst others
While we expect people to be gainfully employed and use their educational qualification to enhance and advance themselves, we will like the government to do more in empowering our youths.We do not encourage people to do crime.
We will like to urge the law enforcement agents to clamp down on these miscreants and bring them to justice.
We reiterate, we have nothing to do with these so called Golden Galleon and will like our members to be spared of this negative stigma.
Brodas Across Nigeria.
2019 elections and the dilemma of victory By Abiodun KOMOLAFE
I got lucky after feeding prisoners with my entire stock of sausage rolls – Ex-hawker
Cult member who is declared wanted over murder nabbed, 4 others arrested
STATEMENT BY H.E OLUSEGUN OBASANJO ON THE JUDGEMENT OF THE OSUN GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION PETITION TRIBUNAL
Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu
Cover Of The Week
- Kwese Sevens: Cheetahs Reign On Day One March 24, 2019
- UN chief calls for ‘far greater support’ for Cyclone Idai response March 22, 2019
- A guiding hand: School counsellors in Sierra Leone address early pregnancy, child marriage March 22, 2019
- Mozambique: “Tens of thousands of families have lost everything” March 22, 2019
- International Organization for Migration (IOM) responds to devastating Cyclone Idai with shelter materials and more March 22, 2019
- Humanitarian Border Management Between Burundi, Tanzania Bolstered by Technology March 22, 2019
- African Policymakers Highlight Opportunities of National Climate Plans March 22, 2019
- Access to safe water for all is key to sustainable development March 22, 2019
- UK aid Cyclone Idai response - additional flight to leave for Mozambique March 22, 2019
- Private Sector Joins IOM to Enhance Skills of Gambian Returnees March 22, 2019
Uncategorized1 month ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips2 weeks ago
Sir Adebutu Kensington distances self from son’s APM move
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized3 weeks ago
‘I haven’t decamped to APC’ – Titi Oseni debunks rumours