Our attention has been drawn to a story making the rounds which suggests that 26 lawmakers have defected from Ogun All Progressives Congress to APM. This is pure propaganda and outright falsehood meant to hoodwink the polity and cause confusion.
The said defectors are some (not all) of the State House of Assembly aspirants who were on ‘the consensus list’, drafted by Mr. Governor himself before the APC primary elections. They are not serving lawmakers as portrayed by the online news medium.
We can say, without fear of contradiction, that some of the aspirants within the Governor’s political fold have expressed their displeasure with the anti-party moves being made by Governor Amosun and their position invalidates the content of the news report being referenced.
We hereby call on our supporters, party members and the general public to disregard this misinformation.
We are buoyed by the very successful ‘family meeting’ of the state chapter of our great party which was held in Abeokuta today. And we are keeping our eyes firmly on the ball: success at the polls for President Muhammadu Buhari, our governorship candidate, Dapo Abiodun and all our party’s flag bearers.
Prince Segun Adesegun Director General, Dapo Abiodun Campaign Organization.
WED Show the largest wedding event of 2019 confirmed to hold at the Federal Palace Hotel
Obasanjo, experts meet on Population in Africa
Dbanj gifts producer multi-million naira brand new Range Rover SUV
‘We have raised over N1Million for Baba suwe’s treatment’ – Yomi Fabiyi
‘President Buhari’s death punishment for ballot snatchers is constitutional’ – Festus Keyamo
Cover Of The Week
- USD $1.5 million results-based grants for solar home system companies launched in Malawi to increase energy access February 20, 2019
- Visit of Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs David Hale to Cote d’Ivoire February 20, 2019
- Joint Statement on Escalating Conflict in South Sudan February 20, 2019
- Urgent support needed to respond to Humanitarian Needs in Cameroon February 20, 2019
- Invitation to a press conference with Said Djinnit, UN Special Envoy for the Great Lakes region February 20, 2019
- Secretary-General appoints Major General Zia Ur Rehman of Pakistan as Force Commander of the United Nations Mission for the Referendum in Western Sahara February 20, 2019
- Climate research should inform development policies in Africa February 20, 2019
- Promoting cooperation on women, peace and security at country level and in multilateral organizations February 20, 2019
- Marriott Bonvoy kicks off Global Marketing Campaign to introduce New Travel Program February 20, 2019
- Annual Africa Shared Value Summit to be held in Nairobi February 20, 2019
Uncategorized5 days ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips1 week ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
celebrity radar - gossips5 days ago
How Prophet TB Joshua prophesied election postponement.
Uncategorized5 days ago
Finally, INEC Postpones 2019 election till Feb. 23