After so many failed attempts, it is quite absurd that our enemies are trying so hard to tarnish the hard earned reputation of Ogun APC Governorship Candidate, Prince Dapo Abiodun. Unfortunately for them, such attacks are mainly promoting his quest to govern our dear state and as such, it can be concluded that they are running a probono (free of charge) public relation advert for Prince Abiodun.
Interestingly, the general public is fully aware that these are sponsored lies and blackmail against the person of Prince Dapo Abiodun, coming from our detractors. This understanding gives us a soothing relief whenever such falsehood is being peddled around.
Before we make few clarifications to the lies authored by faceless Olowoporoku, people should carefully ponder on these two critical questions;
Where were all these allegations when the interests of Prince Dapo Abiodun was in tandem with that of those sponsoring this media propaganda against his person?
How come these allegations were in the cooler when he contested for Ogun East Senatorial ticket in 2015?
Providing appropriate answers to these questions will give us a clue on who the sponsors are and what they intend to achieve.
To set the records straight, Prince Dapo Abiodun possess the prerequisite moral values, attributes and competence required of a would-be governor in any state. It is wildly unreasonable, illogical, and inappropriate to describe a serial entrepreneur and consummate businessman as someone who lacks the necessary attributes befitting of a governorship candidate.
Till date, he has no case to answer with any anti graft agency on any immoral financial act, neither is he repaying any ill-gotten money to EFCC.
In two decades, he had successfully built a solvent, strong and sustainable business empire without any blemish. By a dint of hardwork and diligence, he has attained an enviable socioeconomic status as a thoroughbred professional and highly cerebral businessman.
This largely informed the reason why the Federal government of Nigeria thought it is wise to bestow upon him, a dignifying national honour in acknowledgement and appreciation of his patriotism. Aside that, he also got two honorary Doctorate degrees from reputable higher institutions of learning.
From our end, it is time to move on for the benefit of our dear state. We will never be distracted with all these needless lies. Prince Dapo Abiodun holds the mandate of all Ogun APC members and the time is ripe for us to make real his dream of serving this state. In the coming days, we shall massively roll out our programmes intimating the public of how our government will better their lives and make them happy.
This is so dear to our heart and we will no longer give room to any form of distraction.
Dapo Abiodun Campaign Organization – DACO
Kevin Mike Drags Belinda Effah, Fred Ebere to ‘House 10’
Amosun:Tinpot Emperor by Sam Omatseye
Clergyman Defiles Teenager in Lagos
Saraki Contributed More Than Tinubu, Amaechi To Make Buhari President – Okupe
Actor Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him
Cover Of The Week
- Zimbabwe: President Mnangagwa’s threats ‘deeply troubling’ February 18, 2019
- Countries urged to ratify labour conventions February 18, 2019
- Procter & Gamble announces newest commitment to gender equality across the Indian subcontinent, Middle East and Africa region at the #WeSeeEqual Summit February 18, 2019
- Africa: The Gambia's National Day February 18, 2019
- Speech by Shri R. Masakui, Ambassador of India to the Republic of Zimbabwe on the 70th Republic Day of India celebration February 18, 2019
- The Gambia's National Day (Statement by Michael R. Pompeo) February 18, 2019
- Norway's Prime Minister, H. E. Erna Solberg, at the African Union (AU) Summit in Addis Ababa 9-10 February 2019 February 18, 2019
- UAE leaders condole Egypt's president over victims of Sinai terror attack February 18, 2019
- The United Nations Industrial Development Organization’s (UNIDO) Egyptian Cotton Project to Pilot Cotton Sustainability Drive February 18, 2019
- Invitation to workshop and press conference on Comprehensive Action Plan to prevent grave violations against children in South Sudan February 18, 2019
Uncategorized3 days ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips1 week ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
celebrity radar - gossips3 days ago
How Prophet TB Joshua prophesied election postponement.
Uncategorized3 days ago
Finally, INEC Postpones 2019 election till Feb. 23