Are you are an aspiring fashion designer? Can you create amazing fashion sketches? The Sketch to Fame competition is for you!
Organized by GTBank, the Sketch to Fame Competition is offering young African fashion designers the opportunity to have their original collection produced and showcased at the 2018 GTBank Fashion Weekend.
To participate in the Sketch to Fame competition, share five of your original sketches for a new collection on social media (Twitter, Instagram or Facebook) using the hashtag #Sketch2Fame. A panel of judges will shortlist 10 participants who will move to the next stage and the audience will decide the final 3 entries whose collections will be produced and showcased at the 2018 GTBank Fashion weekend.
Sketch to Fame challenge is part of the GTBank Fashion Weekend initiative created to promote enterprise in the African fashion industry.
Entries close on Wednesday, September 26th, 2018.
Click here for more information.
WED Show the largest wedding event of 2019 confirmed to hold at the Federal Palace Hotel
Obasanjo, experts meet on Population in Africa
Dbanj gifts producer multi-million naira brand new Range Rover SUV
‘We have raised over N1Million for Baba suwe’s treatment’ – Yomi Fabiyi
‘President Buhari’s death punishment for ballot snatchers is constitutional’ – Festus Keyamo
Cover Of The Week
- USD $1.5 million results-based grants for solar home system companies launched in Malawi to increase energy access February 20, 2019
- Visit of Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs David Hale to Cote d’Ivoire February 20, 2019
- Joint Statement on Escalating Conflict in South Sudan February 20, 2019
- Urgent support needed to respond to Humanitarian Needs in Cameroon February 20, 2019
- Invitation to a press conference with Said Djinnit, UN Special Envoy for the Great Lakes region February 20, 2019
- Secretary-General appoints Major General Zia Ur Rehman of Pakistan as Force Commander of the United Nations Mission for the Referendum in Western Sahara February 20, 2019
- Climate research should inform development policies in Africa February 20, 2019
- Promoting cooperation on women, peace and security at country level and in multilateral organizations February 20, 2019
- Marriott Bonvoy kicks off Global Marketing Campaign to introduce New Travel Program February 20, 2019
- Annual Africa Shared Value Summit to be held in Nairobi February 20, 2019
Uncategorized5 days ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips1 week ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
celebrity radar - gossips5 days ago
How Prophet TB Joshua prophesied election postponement.
Uncategorized5 days ago
Finally, INEC Postpones 2019 election till Feb. 23