Tanzania’s firebrand President John Magufuli is one of many dignitaries and world leaders who wished renowned Nigerian Pastor T.B. Joshua a happy 55thbirthday on June 12th2018.
“Man of God, Rev T.B. Joshua, on behalf of my family, I extend my heartfelt wishes on your 55th birthday,” Magufuli wrote on his official Twitter account, which he uses sparsely.
“May the Almighty God bestow upon you exceeding Divine inspiration so that you can bring deliverance to more people and spread his fragrance across nations. Happy birthday to you,” he concluded in the message to his 432,000 followers.
The relationship between the Tanzanian leader and the Nigerian pastor goes back several years.
In 2011, Magufuli visited Joshua in Nigeria long before his ascendency to power, his son later testifying to being healed from a severe asthmatic condition on the trip.
The influential cleric then visited Tanzania in the aftermath of the 2015 elections, playing a reconciliatory role between Magufuli and opposition leader Edward Lowassa.
Since assuming power, Magufuli – known as the ‘Bulldozer’ – has garnered international attention for his dogged crackdown on corruption in the East African nation, winning several global awards in the process.
Tanzanian blogger ‘Millard Ayo’, who has one million subscribers on his YouTube channel, equally posted a video reporting Magufuli’s birthday message to T.B. Joshua and pictures of his visit to Tanzania in November 2015.
Yike releases new single ‘Holy Water’
8 trailer load of rice, 23 vehicles, others intercepted by Seme command
Video: Police arrest Don Jazzy’s boys DNA twins in Lekki
Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft ‘Anuli Peggy Onyema’ Acquired By Air Peace
ChinneyLove Eze Hosts Celebrities to Pre-Release Party of ‘Hire A Woman’ Movie (Exclusive Pictures)
Cover Of The Week
- Dr Jackie King wins prestigious Stockholm Water Prize March 21, 2019
- African countries can do better with improved fiscal policy, says Songwe March 21, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Executive Board Completes the Last Review of Extended Credit Facility for Ghana March 21, 2019
- Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities reviews the Report of Senegal March 21, 2019
- WHO sending urgent health assistance after Cyclone Idai displaces thousands of people in Southern Africa March 20, 2019
- Africa Climate Week Signals Continent’s Huge Investment Opportunity March 20, 2019
- Cyclone Idai: UN allocates $20 million in emergency funding, as full extent of disaster continues to emerge March 20, 2019
- FAO and Ministry of Agriculture Formulating Future Scenarios 2050 of Livestock Production Systems March 20, 2019
- UK to provide extra £12 million in UK aid for survivors of Cyclone Idai March 20, 2019
- South Sudan’s Ministry of Petroleum Encourages Refiners and Traders to Take Part in Upcoming Crude Tenders March 20, 2019
Uncategorized1 month ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips2 weeks ago
Sir Adebutu Kensington distances self from son’s APM move
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized3 weeks ago
‘I haven’t decamped to APC’ – Titi Oseni debunks rumours