It seems everything isn’t well with Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo and her colleagues in the nollywood industry as she penned down some wrongs which are happening in the industry. She accused colleagues of being fake, backbiters, envious among others.
MY INDUSTRY, I JUST CAN’T COMPREHEND!!! Gossip, Envy, Faux, Backstabbing & Biting ���� the list goes on………….
…….. UNFORTUNATELY MEN ARE NOT LEFT OUT…. WHAT A SHAME!!! …….
We never truly support our own, we’re just friends when it suits. How well we’re perfect deceiving our fans…. that’s why we are ACTORS ���
,,, Can I just hint y’all that we are just colleagues in some poo competition that no one understands, unfortunately not only two can play the game…. but hundreds can play the role.
But then, why can’t we all understand that we are all different, unique in different ways, aspiring to be more successful. …
Have you ever come to terms that fingers are never equal? Be grateful for what you have and stop seeking someone else’s downfall…. or is the character included in the script? ….
.. Oh yes, we get along with some, yet we are mindful of our utterances because all they wanna know is your ���. Then we act for the gram where we seek validation for our not so real relationships ���…. problems starts when you refuse to let them into your business, you become a rival and a threat… boom, they start rewriting the script…… and when they’re done destroying you, they move to the next gullible victim….. Damn, we are professionals in this field… Trust me. …
What about the motivational writers ���…. The script gets changed every seconds, at least to suit them….. The victim players… awon rumour mongers. Don’t be fooled……Watch, Learn, get entertained & move on.
… We are all acting ���
.. 20 years of entertainment, different roles, same game…. Trust me when I say, the game is not for a leaner…. you gotta to be rooted. It’s unexplainable…
.. Don’t be fooled our industry is a make-believe world…. …
Keep ur circle small & keep ur poo to urself ….
if u know, u know
Straight from d heart….
WED Show the largest wedding event of 2019 confirmed to hold at the Federal Palace Hotel
Obasanjo, experts meet on Population in Africa
Dbanj gifts producer multi-million naira brand new Range Rover SUV
‘We have raised over N1Million for Baba suwe’s treatment’ – Yomi Fabiyi
‘President Buhari’s death punishment for ballot snatchers is constitutional’ – Festus Keyamo
Cover Of The Week
- USD $1.5 million results-based grants for solar home system companies launched in Malawi to increase energy access February 20, 2019
- Visit of Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs David Hale to Cote d’Ivoire February 20, 2019
- Joint Statement on Escalating Conflict in South Sudan February 20, 2019
- Urgent support needed to respond to Humanitarian Needs in Cameroon February 20, 2019
- Invitation to a press conference with Said Djinnit, UN Special Envoy for the Great Lakes region February 20, 2019
- Secretary-General appoints Major General Zia Ur Rehman of Pakistan as Force Commander of the United Nations Mission for the Referendum in Western Sahara February 20, 2019
- Climate research should inform development policies in Africa February 20, 2019
- Promoting cooperation on women, peace and security at country level and in multilateral organizations February 20, 2019
- Marriott Bonvoy kicks off Global Marketing Campaign to introduce New Travel Program February 20, 2019
- Annual Africa Shared Value Summit to be held in Nairobi February 20, 2019
Uncategorized5 days ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips1 week ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
celebrity radar - gossips5 days ago
How Prophet TB Joshua prophesied election postponement.
Uncategorized5 days ago
Finally, INEC Postpones 2019 election till Feb. 23