Lagos, June 11th 2018. Transnational Corporation of Nigeria Plc (Transcorp), one of Nigeria’s leading conglomerate,has appointed Mr. Christopher Ezeafulukwe as an Executive Director with effect from July 1, 2018.
Mr. Ezeafulukwe, currently the Group General Counsel and Head, Business Development, will in his new role, focus and drive the development of new commercial interests as well as the optimisation of Transcorp’s existing investments in the power and Oil&Gas sectors.
Mr. Ezeafulukwe brings to this role over 19 years’ experience in Business Development, Legal Advisory and Company Secretariat roles amongst others in a career spanning several industries. He holds an LL.B degree from the University of Lagos, a B.L (second class upper division) from the Nigerian Law School, an LL.M from the University of Lagos and another LL.M in Energy, Environmental & Natural Resources Law from the University of Houston, Texas. He is a member of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN), Association of International Petroleum Negotiators (AIPN) and until recently a member of the Executive Council of Association of Power Generation Companies of Nigeria.
Commenting on Mr. Ezeafulukwe’s appointment, the Chairman, Transcorp; Mr. Tony O. Elumelu, welcomed him to the Board and noted that: “Chris is an invaluable member of the Transcorp team. His insights, drive and commitment to business execution are exemplary. His appointment will deepen and open new doors of commercial opportunities for Transcorp and all our stakeholders as we pursue our goal of providing power in every home, school, hospital and business enterprise in Nigeria.”
Commenting further, the Group President/CEO of Transcorp, Mr. Adim Jibunoh, congratulated Chris on his appointment. He stated that “Chris brings exceptional value to the table and we are certain that he will deliver on the high expectations of the Board and Management”.
2019 elections and the dilemma of victory By Abiodun KOMOLAFE
I got lucky after feeding prisoners with my entire stock of sausage rolls – Ex-hawker
Cult member who is declared wanted over murder nabbed, 4 others arrested
STATEMENT BY H.E OLUSEGUN OBASANJO ON THE JUDGEMENT OF THE OSUN GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION PETITION TRIBUNAL
Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu
Cover Of The Week
- Kwese Sevens: Cheetahs Reign On Day One March 24, 2019
- UN chief calls for ‘far greater support’ for Cyclone Idai response March 22, 2019
- A guiding hand: School counsellors in Sierra Leone address early pregnancy, child marriage March 22, 2019
- Mozambique: “Tens of thousands of families have lost everything” March 22, 2019
- International Organization for Migration (IOM) responds to devastating Cyclone Idai with shelter materials and more March 22, 2019
- Humanitarian Border Management Between Burundi, Tanzania Bolstered by Technology March 22, 2019
- African Policymakers Highlight Opportunities of National Climate Plans March 22, 2019
- Access to safe water for all is key to sustainable development March 22, 2019
- UK aid Cyclone Idai response - additional flight to leave for Mozambique March 22, 2019
- Private Sector Joins IOM to Enhance Skills of Gambian Returnees March 22, 2019
Uncategorized1 month ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips2 weeks ago
Sir Adebutu Kensington distances self from son’s APM move
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized3 weeks ago
‘I haven’t decamped to APC’ – Titi Oseni debunks rumours