Stavros Karelis is the Founder & Buying Director of MACHINE-A, a London-based independent concept store for men and women and Anna Trevelyan is the Co-founder and Fashion Director of MACHINE-A.
In 2009, Stavros and Anna opened MACHINE-A, with the of aim of showcasing emerging designers alongside established fashion brands. The store quickly became London’s coolest retail destination.
Between them, Stavros and Anna share an array of awards and accomplishments: Stavros is a recipient of GQ’s 35 most successful men under 38 award and Business of Fashion’s 500 shaping the fashion industry. Anna is also a recipient of the BOF 500 (Business of Fashion) award and a two-time winner of the top 3 fashion influencer by The Guardian “Club 100”.
Stavros and Anna are both passionate about supporting and developing young fashion brands and design talents through mentorship and giving retail spaces in MACHINE-A.
Date: Saturday, November 10th, 2018.
Time: 1:00PM – 2:00PM
Venue: Plot 1, Water Corporation Drive, Oniru Estate, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Stavros & Anna will be at the GTBank Fashion Weekend to give insight on The Concept of Fashion Curation.
To register for their master class click here.
Yike releases new single ‘Holy Water’
8 trailer load of rice, 23 vehicles, others intercepted by Seme command
Video: Police arrest Don Jazzy’s boys DNA twins in Lekki
Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft ‘Anuli Peggy Onyema’ Acquired By Air Peace
ChinneyLove Eze Hosts Celebrities to Pre-Release Party of ‘Hire A Woman’ Movie (Exclusive Pictures)
Cover Of The Week
- Dr Jackie King wins prestigious Stockholm Water Prize March 21, 2019
- African countries can do better with improved fiscal policy, says Songwe March 21, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Executive Board Completes the Last Review of Extended Credit Facility for Ghana March 21, 2019
- Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities reviews the Report of Senegal March 21, 2019
- WHO sending urgent health assistance after Cyclone Idai displaces thousands of people in Southern Africa March 20, 2019
- Africa Climate Week Signals Continent’s Huge Investment Opportunity March 20, 2019
- Cyclone Idai: UN allocates $20 million in emergency funding, as full extent of disaster continues to emerge March 20, 2019
- FAO and Ministry of Agriculture Formulating Future Scenarios 2050 of Livestock Production Systems March 20, 2019
- UK to provide extra £12 million in UK aid for survivors of Cyclone Idai March 20, 2019
- South Sudan’s Ministry of Petroleum Encourages Refiners and Traders to Take Part in Upcoming Crude Tenders March 20, 2019
Uncategorized1 month ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips2 weeks ago
Sir Adebutu Kensington distances self from son’s APM move
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized3 weeks ago
‘I haven’t decamped to APC’ – Titi Oseni debunks rumours