Following the outburst by Eedris Abdul Kareem calling Timaya an ingrate, singer Skales has waded into the matter.
The singer called Eedris a sad man looking for cheap attention. He asked who Eedris helped when he was making waves in Nigeria.
“Eedris Abdul Kareem is jst a sad man noting is workin for him now & his comin for everybody seeking attention…who u don help wen U reign.”
Revealing the role Timaya played in his life and how he helped save him from shame, Skales wrote: “Timaya housed me wen EME [Empire Mates Entertainment owned by Banky W and Tunde Demuran] kicked me out..gave me his pent house 2 stay das where I recorded most of my debut album…bad belle no dey progress.”
He added: “Respect to all the pioneers we are enjoying wat the built for us …. thank you cz the pioneers inspired me a lot tho.
Let’s all respect each Oda everyone is working hard ….”
He also thanked Banky W and called him a big bro.
“Me and @BankyW are Kool …. na my big bro …
Make we dey enjoy life dey go no fighting pls …life is to short o my people
“The reason y i tank people that help me get up on my feet is cz every time I tink about the past I get emotional and I tank God for using
Each and everyone to support and help me wen I needed it the most….God bless them and my fans.” Skales concluded.
DSS Withdraws Invitation To INEC National Commissioner
With God, I can be bigger than Tiwa savage, Olamide, others — PROMISE
‘Buhari is showing his true colour with Death threats’ – Atiku
Application for the Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme closes March 1
PVC-Naija To Hold Seminar On Next Lagos Governor
Cover Of The Week
- Sixteenth UN - AU Joint Task Force on Peace and Security held in Addis Ababa February 18, 2019
- Ethiopia and Djibouti’s renewed resolve for cooperation and economic integration February 18, 2019
- UNHCR South Sudan Operational Update February 18, 2019
- An European Union (EU) road project in Eritrea February 18, 2019
- Zimbabwe: President Mnangagwa’s threats ‘deeply troubling’ February 18, 2019
- Countries urged to ratify labour conventions February 18, 2019
- Procter & Gamble announces newest commitment to gender equality across the Indian subcontinent, Middle East and Africa region at the #WeSeeEqual Summit February 18, 2019
- Africa: The Gambia's National Day February 18, 2019
- Speech by Shri R. Masakui, Ambassador of India to the Republic of Zimbabwe on the 70th Republic Day of India celebration February 18, 2019
- The Gambia's National Day (Statement by Michael R. Pompeo) February 18, 2019
Uncategorized4 days ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips1 week ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
celebrity radar - gossips3 days ago
How Prophet TB Joshua prophesied election postponement.
Uncategorized3 days ago
Finally, INEC Postpones 2019 election till Feb. 23