By Ifeoma Ikem
A sport consultant, Prince Samson Oges has urged the Ijede youths and communities of Ikorodu area of Lagos state to vote Hon.Oyenuga Abiodun for Ikorodu constituency 11 Lagos state house ot Assembly, based on his fairness and integrity in the community.
Stressing that “our children have be impacted positively,I am not a member of People Democratic Party (PDP) I belong to All Progressive Congress( APC) when someone see something good in the community happening in the community one particular person is behind it you know is God chosen person.
Hon Abiodun, aka AMA as a single individual has made a success of his life, this is a wonderful opportunity for us to have a youth to represent our constituency in Lagos state, I am optimist that when he get there he provide the required leadership our for the people
“He is not a foreigner who come to visit during campaign, he lives with us.
A youth, Seun Banjo, we group of AMA volunteer group of Ijede known as supporters group have thrown weight behind the election of a leader, a mentor, and philanthropist in coming general elections, we need someone who is going to represent us, who know how we feel and know what we need not a person who we come to make promise after election they will not remember us.
He has be demonstrating leadership for long time within the community, he has been into humanitarian service, many lives has be impacted positively.
Speaking further, Ikorodu is neglected, no development you will not know that Ikorodu is part of Lagos state enough is enough.
Hon.Lawal Damilola, chairperson of ward D called on the people of Ikorodu constituency 11 not to throw away this golden opportunity that will provide quality leadership .
She said the forth coming elections is not about party affiliation but competence and ability to deliver.And urged youth to vote en-masse for Hon.Oyenuga Abiodun in Ikorodu constituency 11 Lagos state house ot Assembly, who is well known for his integrity and focusness.
Success Trendy Video :Delta Deputy Speaker,Friday Osanebi Dazzles Stephanie With N500k
COLLAPSE: LASG URGES OCCUPANTS OF DISTRESSED BUILDINGS TO RELOCATE
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Cassandra Amadasun Speaks on Why Atypique Signature is a Force to Reckon with
Stanbic IBTC celebrates its gender-balanced workforce, pledges to maintain it
Cover Of The Week
- Handshake for a Safer Maritime Sector March 25, 2019
- President of Zimbabwe Receives Credentials of Qatar's Ambassador March 25, 2019
- USAID Administrator Kicks Off Farm Productivity Project in Upper Egypt March 25, 2019
- South Sudan Minister of Petroleum in Visit to Qatar, Qatar National Bank to Support Energy and Infrastructure Growth March 25, 2019
- Tanzania Selects HID Global’s Solutions for Electronic Visa and Residence Permit Services in e-Immigration Program March 25, 2019
- USAID Administrator Celebrates Kom Ombo Temple Project March 25, 2019
- Mozambique: “Speed, quality and scale of response critical to preventing disease outbreaks” says IFRC Secretary General March 25, 2019
- New European Investment Bank - Bank of Kigali cooperation to support RWF 60 billion private sector investment in Rwanda March 25, 2019
- Africa Oil and Power launches the 2019 conference in Cape Town with a focus on deal making Across Oil, Gas and Power Sectors March 25, 2019
- European Union supports water development projects in Sudan March 25, 2019
Uncategorized1 month ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips3 weeks ago
Sir Adebutu Kensington distances self from son’s APM move
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized4 weeks ago
‘I haven’t decamped to APC’ – Titi Oseni debunks rumours