Life is quite a difficult thing. There is always an opportunity to fall face-down in the dirt, having stumbled over some nonsense. This happens to everyone, and you should be prepared in advance, otherwise, the consequences can be unpredictable. A hard time is not a reason for despair, it’s time to look at your life somewhat from a different angle, which will help you understand the problem right. In other words, a hard time should become just another stepping stone towards the final goal.
1. Faith means nothing if it isn’t helpful.
Faith means nothing if it does not affect your personal beliefs in a positive way and if it does not bring solace or help make you better. It must calm you down in the darkest moments and be one of the things to remember. If your faith does not help you face a challenge, then start believing in yourself, otherwise, it will only get worse.
2. Answers are not always needed.
Why do you ask if the answers do not give you anything? Your mind is the worst enemy that can turn a big problem into a huge one in difficult times. You shouldn’t make a big deal out of it as well as dwell on it. Sometimes, it’s better just to say out loud what you think about it and that’s all.
3. Terrible things are just a part of our lives.
This is true, but do not think of them as inevitable. The world is full of beautiful things to always remember, but one way or another, you will have to face some unpleasant ones. Remember that after the rain the sun always shines, and hard times create the contrast that makes happy days even happier.
4. Beware of people who cannot control themselves.
You might feel bad because somebody has failed you again. They could not be trusted. However, it is possible that the result of this trust will reflect positively on your experience. You will finally understand that you must surround yourself with wise and strong people who can control their dark sides.
5. Fatigue is nothing.
Your task is to piece together your personality, and then repeatedly reinforce it with new titanium plates. Any wound is an experience that makes you stronger. Any defeat is a reasonable argument in favor of the fact that the next battle will be won.
6. True friends.
Do not seek perfection, but do not agree to allow unreliable, treacherous and two-faced people in your inner circle. You should be surrounded by people who will make your life better. It is one of the most important things to remember.
7. Platitudes work only in books.
There is a number of tips that everyone advises when you have a hard time. For example, “go on a trip to unwind.” This is good advice but not for every person. Sometimes, a radical change can only aggravate the situation. Therefore, do not treat yourself with platitudes, approach each situation individually.
8. Tragedy reveals your true nature.
You are a representative of mankind, and you can find out more about yourself only when you face a trouble. The more critical your situation is, the more vividly you can show your positive qualities to the world.
9. Everything is temporary.
At some point, you will understand that everything has a temporary nature. This understanding brings relief because it is true. Bad things cannot happen to you forever. Sometimes, you should just wait out the storm, it’s easier than you think.
10. A bad time is the best time to drop some dead weight.
Everything becomes as clear as possible. You immediately see who your friend is, and who’s the enemy. You understand what you should get rid of. You understand what kind of dead weight you should drop to move forward..
Wellness HMO Again Adopts Three Women for ‘Wellness for Life’
Africa’s Global Bank, UBA is Now Available on Apple Business Chat
STRANSACT NIGERIA MERITS INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING GROUP (TIAG) PARTNERSHIP
Lagos Govt. to Improve funding of medical sector, …lament on brain drain
The Next Titan Season-6: Heritage Bank continues to boosts entrepreneurship among youths
Cover Of The Week
- Documentation opens doors for Kenya's stateless Shona community September 19, 2019
- Tanzania: Protect Burundians Facing Abuse September 19, 2019
- More women and children survive today than ever before – UN report September 19, 2019
- South Africa’s Former Energy Minister, Jeff Radebe appointed to reassure African counterparts September 19, 2019
- #InsideTheHustle - Why I quit my job to create Nigeria’s first food truck in the heart of the country's megacity, Lagos September 19, 2019
- The Simbas ready for Zimbabwe Sables in the last 2019 Victoria Cup Fixture September 19, 2019
- Rugby – Zambia : Local 7's Series Resumes September 19, 2019
- 16 coaches from Africa shortlisted as “Future Stars” by Arsenal and WorldRemit September 19, 2019
- Enhancing the Contribution of Innovation, Youth and Leadership in Africa and the African Diaspora September 19, 2019
- Speeding up detection to slow down Ebola: Smartphone app is game-changer for contact tracing in hotspots in the Democratic Republic of the Congo September 19, 2019
Business5 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS