The Chief Operating Officer of XLR8, Callistus Okoruwa and Managing Director of PR Redline, Lekan Ishola have been inducted as Fellows of the Institute of Management Consultants (IMC). They have also bagged the Certified Management Consultant (CMC) certification of the Zurich-based International Council of Management Consulting Institutes ((ICMCI).
Both Okoruwa and Ishola were part of twenty-six practicing professionals in various areas of management consulting who bagged membership/fellowship status of IMC at the Lagos CMC Certification Workshop and Membership Induction which held at Lagos Airport Hotel, Ikeja, on Wednesday, January 31, 2018.
Other fellowship inductees at the event include Rear Admiral Joseph Oladeinde (Rtd), Professor Suraju Dada, Professor ChukwumahObara, Engineer Obanor Victor Osagbouwa and IfeomaOkoye.
Incorporated in 1983, the Institute of Management Consultants is the body of professional management consultants approved and registered by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The Constitution and by-laws establishing the IMC empower it to promote and regulate the standards and practice of management consulting among its members throughout Nigeria. Its membership is made up of individuals, consulting firms and organisations who share responsibility or are potential beneficiaries of improved standards in consulting practice.
The IMC, Nigeria and the IMC South Africa are the only two professional bodies in Africa admitted into the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes (ICMCI).
The CMC Qualification is an annually re-newable practicing licence for management consulting professionals and is reciprocally recognised in nearly 50 Member Countries of the ICMCI including USA, UK, Japan, Germany, India, China, Australia, South Africa, Nigeria and Netherlands, among others. It is only awarded or renewed upon a member attaining a minimum of 35 Credit Hours in selected range of practice activities under the Institute’s Continuing Professional Development Programme (CPDP) in line with the ICMCI global standards.
23 Year Old Mother Stabs hubby to death
EvaluatePR 14th Edition kicks off in September
‘ Mr and Miss Nigeria 2019 will be of global standard’ – CEO, Amb. Brendan Nsikakis
Adedas boss picks three laurels
ALL SET AS LAGOS AWAITS ZENITH BANK’S ASPIRE MUSIC FESTIVAL
Cover Of The Week
- UNMISS visits conflict-ridden Tonj East area to build trust and confidence September 17, 2019
- Second UK-Morocco Strategic Dialogue held in Rabat September 17, 2019
- UAE rescues people affected by floods in Al Jazeerah, Sudan September 17, 2019
- Reynders and De Croo confirm the revitalization of diplomatic relations with the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) September 17, 2019
- Vibrant discussions take place around Kenya's African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) strategy September 17, 2019
- Escalation of violence in Birao September 17, 2019
- Democratic Republic of Congo conducts national consultation on the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) September 17, 2019
- “SHORRT” drug-resistant Tuberculosis (TB) treatment on cards September 17, 2019
- Ghana Cocoa Trade Syndication Signing Ceremony September 17, 2019
- Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Meets Secretary General of Madagascar Presidency September 17, 2019
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics3 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS