Mr. Andrew Enahoro, a knowledgeable corporate communications and legal professional has become the Director of External Relations at Promasidor Nigeria Limited, effective October 1st, 2019.
With his over 20 years’ experience in helping companies to improve their relationships and business performance, Enahoro in his new position, will be responsible for high level engagement of identified stakeholders including but not limited to government regulators and industry sponsors.
He will also lead Promasidor’s backward integration initiatives to guarantee the continued sustainability of the business whilst providing top-level supervision to the communications team.
Before the current elevation, Enahoro has been the Company’s Head of Corporate Communications and Legal since September 2010, when he led the Corporate Communications department responsible for developing, articulating and driving the Corporate Brand engagements and Corporate Reputation Management.
During this period, he also managed the external and internal communications strategy and acted as the in-house attorney with overall responsibility for managing the company’s legal issues in collaboration with the external counsels.
Cosmopolitan and widely traveled, Enahoro went to Federal Government College, Warri, Delta State, University of Benin for his Law degree after which he proceeded to the Nigeria Law School. He also attended the Lagos Business School (Pan African University) for an Advanced Management Programme.
Lagos State Task Force Assault and Teargas Journalist
Fly better on Emirates and discover dazzling Dubai
Friends, Political Associates of Akeredolu’s Cabinet Members Appointed As Sen. Ajayi Borofice’s Aides
WIMBIZ recorded more than 2,000 attendees for the two-day conference
THE HUMILIATION OF THE VILLA FIEND
Cover Of The Week
- Ecobank signs up to The United Nations Environment Programme’s Finance Initiative (UNEP FI) Principles for Responsible Banking November 13, 2019
- U.S. International Development Finance Corporation (DFC) and African Development Bank partner to Support Development in Africa November 13, 2019
- WHO prequalifies Ebola vaccine, paving the way for its use in high-risk countries November 13, 2019
- U.S. provides Financing to Tetra4 to develop Energy Infrastructure in South Africa November 13, 2019
- Continental championship Rugby Africa Cup 2020 season starts with new spectator experience November 13, 2019
- International Organization for Migration (IOM) Ethiopia Rolls Out Community-Based Planning for Displacement Affected Communities in Somali Region November 12, 2019
- In the Face of Uncertainty, Residents of Aweil Remain Hopeful of Unity November 12, 2019
- Water Systems Completed in Uganda Refugee Settlements with European Union (EU), United Nations Central Emergency Response Fund (CERF) Support November 12, 2019
- USA Supports Ghana to Advance and Strengthen Community-level Health Service Delivery November 12, 2019
- Africa Investment Forum: Family businesses - an underestimated economic driving force November 12, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics5 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews5 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports4 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today