One of Africa’s leading mattress and beddings company, Mouka, has recently introduced an improved version of its Orthopaedic mattress range, Regal and Regina to meet the physiological needs of users of the products.
This was recently disclosed by the company’s Senior Brand and Innovation Manager, Jide Odelola who also hinted that the effort provides optimal capacity to address the needs of the orthopedic market segment.
“We have enhanced the product architecture of our Wellbeing Regal mattresses to provide superior comfort and support for a quality night’s sleep. Manufactured using state of the art technology, which includes the combination of fiber and foam layers, the new Mouka Wellbeing Regal promises to be a delight to the our consumers. In addition, Wellbeing Regal is covered in luxury Pama fabric which is breathable and provides soothing feeling.” says Jide Odelola.
According to Odelola, the orthopedic product which bears the endorsement of the National Association of Orthopedic Manual Therapists, now also has the endorsement of the Nigeria Society of Physiotherapy.
Explaining further, Odelola said: “In addition to the endorsement of the Mouka Wellbeing range by the National Association of Orthopedic Manual Therapists (NAOMT), these products are now endorsed by the Nigeria Society of Physiotherapy (NSP). This is testament to health benefits that can be derived from sleeping on our Wellbeing range of products especially for those with orthopedic needs.
Also speaking on the benefits of the enhanced products, Tolu Olanipekun, Mouka’s Head of Marketing said both products are not just the exclusive of users with orthopedic needs but are designed to also address the basic sleep needs of all consumers, adding that the innovation is an offshoot of Mouka’s resolve to foster among Nigerians, a quality and healthy sleep culture for overall wellbeing.“Even though our Wellbeing range have features which cater to those with orthopaedic needs, Mouka Wellbeing Regal or Regina can be used by any consumer who desires that degree of firmness in their mattress. These mattresses are designed to provide our consumers with a good night’s sleep for their total wellbeing.” she said
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Somalia: Update on COVID-19 13 July 2020 July 14, 2020
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: 595 new cases of COVID-19 Nigeria July 14, 2020
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: COVID-19 Situation Report for Nigeria (12th July 2020) July 13, 2020
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: NiCaDe activities to support COVID-19 response in Nigeria July 13, 2020
- Africa Women Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum (AWIEF) Launches Enterprise Development for Women-Owned Ventures in Green Energy Startup Incubator – Call for Applications Announced July 13, 2020
- Coronavirus - South Africa: COVID-19 update for South Africa (12 July 2020) July 13, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: Induction of Rapid Response Vehicles for COVID-19 response in Kenya July 13, 2020
- Coronavirus - South Sudan: UNMISS donates COVID-19 personal protection equipment to South Sudanese police July 13, 2020
- International Labour Organization (ILO) Global Summit builds commitment to create better world of work after COVID-19 July 13, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: COVID-19 WHO Africa Update 13 July 2020 July 13, 2020
news4 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized4 weeks ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
Politics2 months ago
Lagos Speaker,Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa Clears The Air On Fraud Rumour
Education1 month ago
Methodist owned Wesley University owe staff up to 40 months Salaries