One of Africa’s leading mattress and beddings company, Mouka, has recently introduced an improved version of its Orthopaedic mattress range, Regal and Regina to meet the physiological needs of users of the products.
This was recently disclosed by the company’s Senior Brand and Innovation Manager, Jide Odelola who also hinted that the effort provides optimal capacity to address the needs of the orthopedic market segment.
“We have enhanced the product architecture of our Wellbeing Regal mattresses to provide superior comfort and support for a quality night’s sleep. Manufactured using state of the art technology, which includes the combination of fiber and foam layers, the new Mouka Wellbeing Regal promises to be a delight to the our consumers. In addition, Wellbeing Regal is covered in luxury Pama fabric which is breathable and provides soothing feeling.” says Jide Odelola.
According to Odelola, the orthopedic product which bears the endorsement of the National Association of Orthopedic Manual Therapists, now also has the endorsement of the Nigeria Society of Physiotherapy.
Explaining further, Odelola said: “In addition to the endorsement of the Mouka Wellbeing range by the National Association of Orthopedic Manual Therapists (NAOMT), these products are now endorsed by the Nigeria Society of Physiotherapy (NSP). This is testament to health benefits that can be derived from sleeping on our Wellbeing range of products especially for those with orthopedic needs.
Also speaking on the benefits of the enhanced products, Tolu Olanipekun, Mouka’s Head of Marketing said both products are not just the exclusive of users with orthopedic needs but are designed to also address the basic sleep needs of all consumers, adding that the innovation is an offshoot of Mouka’s resolve to foster among Nigerians, a quality and healthy sleep culture for overall wellbeing.“Even though our Wellbeing range have features which cater to those with orthopaedic needs, Mouka Wellbeing Regal or Regina can be used by any consumer who desires that degree of firmness in their mattress. These mattresses are designed to provide our consumers with a good night’s sleep for their total wellbeing.” she said
Abiodun Sets Up OGWAMA to Fight Dirty Environment
Hadiza lied! We never Attacked NPA MD – OMSL
WINNERS OF 2019 FIRSTBANK SPONSORED NATIONAL COMPANY OF THE YEAR COMPETITION CONTEST IN THE AFRICA COMPANY OF THE YEAR COMPETITION
2023 : Tinubu Media Team (TMT 2023) Holds National Executives Inaugural Meeting In Abuja
Bill To Amendment Teachers Registration Council Act Awaits Second Reading
Cover Of The Week
- “Sandie Beach Rugby 2019 Promises To Be Fun”- Mr. Ayo Johnson, CEO Turbocrest Sport December 6, 2019
- Unbeaten Blitzboks to face Argentina in Dubai quarter-finals December 6, 2019
- Ghana Rugby and Societe Generale Ends 2019 "Get Into Rugby" On High Note In Accra December 6, 2019
- African Impact Accelerator Launched in Cape Town to Support Ocean Economy Innovation December 6, 2019
- African Development Bank President wins All Africa Business Leaders Awards ™ 2019 African of the Year award December 6, 2019
- Former President Koroma hosts The Chairman of Horasis December 6, 2019
- Keystone Radiology Partners with GE Healthcare to Advance Diagnostic Services at MooiMed Private Hospital December 6, 2019
- African Development Fund (ADF-15) replenishment: Donors commit $7.6 billion, a 32% boost from last replenishment, in support of Africa’s low-income, fragile, countries December 6, 2019
- Pole position at stake as Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology (MMUST) and Leos face off in Kakamega December 6, 2019
- Derby day in Nairobi and Kakamega as Mwamba host Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB) December 6, 2019
Politics6 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews6 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports5 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .