Nollywood is set to experience the new intriguing yet entertaining movie, ‘Mr President’ powered by Little Brother Global Entertainment from March 1, 2019 in cinemas nationwide. The movie’s release coincides with the Nigeria’s general election as it’s a script from political and election realities in this part of Africa.
‘Mr President’ movie engages high number of known stars and cinemas faces like Toyin Abraham, Ayo Makun (AY), Broda Shaggi, Funky Mallam, Lizzy Jay (omo Ibadan), Padita Agu and a host of other highly cerebral actors. Among the cast also is the producer, Shirley Ann Ede whose role in the movie can be described as a statement on its own.
The movie producer, Shirley Ann Ede is one of the global thinkers who after blazing the trails abroad have returned home to push Nollywood to global standard through quality and artistic production like ‘Mr President’ and numerous others in the works. The movie, ‘Mr President’ (The Controversial Election) is yet entertaining and revolutionary at the same time.
The movie depicts how the President interrupts a football game to declare his intention to run for second term. Several issues spring up to threaten his ambition as the cunning and hilarious games of politics begin to unfold. He must listen or ignore the advice of his cabinet to determine if he would lose or win the election against a formidable opposition party.
Executive produced by Dr. Christopher Ede. The movie will be in cinemas nationwide from March 1, 2019 and promises to push the boundary beyond its current state.
Watch Teaser: https://youtu.be/bQwPe0nmJvE
I visit my town regularly, media report suggesting otherwise is misleading – Boroffice
OGUN GOVT TO PARTNER CHINESE COMPANY IN REPOSITIONING AGRICULTURE – ABIODUN
Abuja Aglow as World Presidents, Dignitaries, Celebrities set for Africa’s Biggest Event -#theUBAMarketplace2019
Access Bank UK Balance Sheet up 36% as Polo Day Pledges N350m for Children in Education
Fasoranti’s Daughter : The greatest danger to Nigeria are not the Fulani terrorists but treacherous Yoruba slaves- Femi-Fani Kayode Blasts Tinubu
Cover Of The Week
- World Health Organization (WHO) scales up activities in Burkina Faso in response to worsening humanitarian situation July 15, 2019
- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), Ministry of Higher Education, American University in Cairo (AUC) Inaugurate Centers for Career Development at Zagazig University July 15, 2019
- Voluntary National Reviews (VNR) lab reviews progress towards sustainable development goals July 15, 2019
- Fly, Stay, Earn - Marriott International And Emirates Strengthen Partnership With Relaunch Of Your World Rewards July 15, 2019
- July 17 Briefing on West Africa ― Public Health after the 2014-2016 Ebola Outbreak, with U.S. CDC's Center for Global Health Director Dr. Rebecca Martin July 15, 2019
- Canon Discovery Week continues in Nairobi, with in-store discounts throughout July to further develop relationship with customers July 15, 2019
- Moving the 2019 Total Africa Cup of Nations July 15, 2019
- Global Premium Smartphone TECNO Wins Africa Information Technology & Telecoms Awards (AITTA)Phone of the Year 2019 July 15, 2019
- Communities urged to support survivors of sexual violence rather than blaming and shaming them (by Filip Andersson) July 15, 2019
- IOM Outraged By Somalia Terrorist Attack July 15, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized5 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Business2 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime3 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others