By Ifeoma Ikem
Barely 3week Lagos Police Command have recorded another victory over the suspected murder case of 16years teenager house help by its operative of Bariga Division.
The command have arrested the four suspects which includes, One Madam Shade Moke (Mama popular), the three hired suspects ,John Okpara,Issac Gboyelade and one Akinseye.
The incident happened at No.2, Odusanya Street ,Bariga area of the state metropolis where the prepetrator resides with the deceased Halimot a 17 year old house help.
According to a mandate reporter, from Advocates Children and Vulnerable Persons Network(ACVPN), who chat with our correspondent through phone said that the primary suspect ,that is the prepetrator aka Mama popular hired her two relations to beat up the house help for stealing her N2.000.
Also it was revealed that during the process the two suspects invited one if their friend who is a staff University of Lagos Unilag,Legion security outfit making them three in number that acted on the instruction of the prepetrator.
The prepetrator who initated the ideal to hire the service of the suspects to beat up her house help for stealing her N2000 two thousand has gone to her shop where she trade.
It was gathered that the girl died when the suspect were beating her without them knowing she has given up the ghost . So when they noticed that she is not breathing again they called the prepetrator that they did not know what is happening to the deceased that has fainted.
Immediately she recieved the call , she ran down to the house and rushed the deceased to Adeboye hospital where she was referred to Maryade specialist hospital at Ilaje,from Maryade she was referred to Gbagada general hospital where the girl was confirmed dead.
Our reporter learnt that the prepetrator called the mother of the deceased to inform her that she left her daughter at home and gone to her shop that a good samaritan call her to inform her that the deceased has fainted and she rushed her to the hospital were she was informed that her haa passed on.
Speaking to the deceased mother who is calling for justice over her daughter death ,told our reporter that the deceased was still bleeding from her nose ,the cloth that they used to wrap her was soak with blood. ” i did not know what Mama popular have done to my daughter,people who saw her earlier told me she was not sick.
The deceased mother who was crying uncontrolable said,we manage the little resources God provide for me before Mama Popular came to me that she will assist me to train my daughter i did not know that the assistance is for her to killed my daughter.
According to the mother deceased ,the prepetrator is pleading to give me money so that i will not report the matter to police that only God know the cause of her death.
A relative of deceased revealed that immediately my sister daughter was buried Mama popular parted some money to the mother of deceased that she should not worry or think over the deceased death.
Cover Of The Week
- City of Cape Town Partners with African Energy Week 2021 for the Continent's Premier Energy Event October 20, 2021
- Health data privacy protection is pivotal to health equity in Africa (By Christopher A. LeGrand, Rachel Clad and Ruan Viljoen) October 20, 2021
- International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation (ITFC) Signs a Euro 100 million Murabaha Financing Agreement with SENELEC, Dedicated to Support Senegal's Energy Sector October 20, 2021
- Paradigm Initiative releases short film 'FOCUS' urging citizen vigilance to protect digital rights October 20, 2021
- Canada-Africa collaboration: Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to address Africa Accelerating 2021 October 20, 2021
- QSL Gas & Power CEO Positions Natural Gas at the Center of Africa's Energy Transition at African Energy Week in Cape Town October 20, 2021
- Africa Oil Week to Highlight Unrivalled Opportunities, Driving Investment and Deal-Making Across the African Continent October 20, 2021
- Automatic inspection system for imagePRESS C10010VP Series enhanced to read variable data, barcodes and QR codes October 20, 2021
- Top 26 Young Entrepreneurs in Africa Selected for New Three-Year Anzisha Prize Fellowships October 20, 2021
- Direct Carrier Billing Index reveals the most favorable countries for DCB growth in the MEA region October 20, 2021
Fashion/Lifestyle6 months ago
How To Make a Girl Horny Fast – 9 Easy Tricks
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Odumeje, Rita Edochie Reject Ada Jesus Plea, Insist No Cure Unless (Video)
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Mother Narrates How She Caught Actor, Baba Ijesha Defiling Her Daughter
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
The Intriguing Story Of Prophet Jeremiah Asuquo