Founder and senior pastor of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, (SCOAN), Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua, has warned that should anything go wrong with Nigeria during and after the forthcoming 2019 general election, it would mark the end of Africa.
The foremost cleric in a globally televised broadcast during yesterday’s Sunday service gave the warning just as he insisted that Nigeria enjoys a bond with the Almighty God.
He, however, told Nigerians to remain calm, noting that there was no cause for alarm regarding the general poll which commences on Saturday with the presidential election.
According to him, “be calm, there is no cause for alarm.” Taking his message further he clearly warned that those who were bent on causing violence during the election should be ready to face trouble, just as he added that Nigeria would remain intact after the election.
“Those who will cause trouble will see trouble. Those who want peace will see peace. There is no need to stock food. After the election, there will be a lot of situations. When it is about to rain, the cloud will gather and it will become dark. But after the darkness comes light. But you will respect God more after the election, ” he said.
Speaking on the place of Nigeria in Africa and in the scheme of things, he held strongly that “Nigeria is the giant of Africa.After the election, you will say God is great. When you come out to cause panic, you will see panic. If anything happens to Nigeria, it will be the end of Africa.”
He therefore allayed the palpable fear across the country when he added that “God will not allow anything to happen to Nigeria. It is just a cloud that is hovering. Be calm. This nation has a strong bond with God. Nigeria will stand. Those who want to cause trouble will see trouble but the nation Nigeria will stand.”
I sat with Prophet TB Joshua as a pressman on Sunday after the SCOAN service. He spoke further : ” The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “
Success Trendy Video :Delta Deputy Speaker,Friday Osanebi Dazzles Stephanie With N500k
COLLAPSE: LASG URGES OCCUPANTS OF DISTRESSED BUILDINGS TO RELOCATE
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Cassandra Amadasun Speaks on Why Atypique Signature is a Force to Reckon with
Stanbic IBTC celebrates its gender-balanced workforce, pledges to maintain it
Cover Of The Week
- Handshake for a Safer Maritime Sector March 25, 2019
- President of Zimbabwe Receives Credentials of Qatar's Ambassador March 25, 2019
- USAID Administrator Kicks Off Farm Productivity Project in Upper Egypt March 25, 2019
- South Sudan Minister of Petroleum in Visit to Qatar, Qatar National Bank to Support Energy and Infrastructure Growth March 25, 2019
- Tanzania Selects HID Global’s Solutions for Electronic Visa and Residence Permit Services in e-Immigration Program March 25, 2019
- USAID Administrator Celebrates Kom Ombo Temple Project March 25, 2019
- Mozambique: “Speed, quality and scale of response critical to preventing disease outbreaks” says IFRC Secretary General March 25, 2019
- New European Investment Bank - Bank of Kigali cooperation to support RWF 60 billion private sector investment in Rwanda March 25, 2019
- Africa Oil and Power launches the 2019 conference in Cape Town with a focus on deal making Across Oil, Gas and Power Sectors March 25, 2019
- European Union supports water development projects in Sudan March 25, 2019
Uncategorized1 month ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips3 weeks ago
Sir Adebutu Kensington distances self from son’s APM move
Uncategorized4 weeks ago
‘I haven’t decamped to APC’ – Titi Oseni debunks rumours
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
How Prophet TB Joshua prophesied election postponement.