Founder and senior pastor of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, (SCOAN), Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua, has warned that should anything go wrong with Nigeria during and after the forthcoming 2019 general election, it would mark the end of Africa.
The foremost cleric in a globally televised broadcast during yesterday’s Sunday service gave the warning just as he insisted that Nigeria enjoys a bond with the Almighty God.
He, however, told Nigerians to remain calm, noting that there was no cause for alarm regarding the general poll which commences on Saturday with the presidential election.
According to him, “be calm, there is no cause for alarm.” Taking his message further he clearly warned that those who were bent on causing violence during the election should be ready to face trouble, just as he added that Nigeria would remain intact after the election.
“Those who will cause trouble will see trouble. Those who want peace will see peace. There is no need to stock food. After the election, there will be a lot of situations. When it is about to rain, the cloud will gather and it will become dark. But after the darkness comes light. But you will respect God more after the election, ” he said.
Speaking on the place of Nigeria in Africa and in the scheme of things, he held strongly that “Nigeria is the giant of Africa.After the election, you will say God is great. When you come out to cause panic, you will see panic. If anything happens to Nigeria, it will be the end of Africa.”
He therefore allayed the palpable fear across the country when he added that “God will not allow anything to happen to Nigeria. It is just a cloud that is hovering. Be calm. This nation has a strong bond with God. Nigeria will stand. Those who want to cause trouble will see trouble but the nation Nigeria will stand.”
I sat with Prophet TB Joshua as a pressman on Sunday after the SCOAN service. He spoke further : ” The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “
Adron Homes Unveils SuperStar Musician Yinka Ayefele as Brand Ambassador
First Bank Splashes Scholarships Worth N2.7m On 18 Customers
Multiple birth is difficult in rearing, seek for support. .., IWS president
IGANDO HOUSING SCHEME, SANGOTEDO, OTHERS READY IN SIX MONTHS- AMBODE
LEGALITY OF MARIJUANA IN NIGERIA: A LEGAL OPINION -Kayode Ajulo, PhD
Cover Of The Week
- Committee Against Torture closes Sixty-Sixth Session May 17, 2019
- UNMISS gives a boost to judicial processes in the Jonglei area (Gideon Sackitey) May 17, 2019
- South Sudan Situation Report, 17 May 2019 May 17, 2019
- Global platform on disaster risk reduction: we need a drastic change of course May 17, 2019
- The United Nations Office for West Africa and the Sahel (UNOWAS) and the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) reinforce cooperation to empower women peacebuilders in the region May 17, 2019
- UAE helps release of four civilians held captive in Libya May 17, 2019
- H.H. Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed receives South African counterpart May 17, 2019
- U.S. State Department hosts “Ethiopia Partnership Forum” May 17, 2019
- Mitigating displacement due to Climate Change, Disasters a Risk Reduction Priority, International Organization for Migration (IOM) says May 17, 2019
- Minister of State Müntefering on the return of the Stone Cross of Cape Cross to Namibia May 17, 2019
Uncategorized3 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
BREAKING! 2018 YORUBA MOVIE GIST AWARDS NOMINEES LIST FINALLY OUT
Crime1 month ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business2 weeks ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank