Breaking: Rudeboy’s wife files for divorce By Rapheal Akinwunmi
RudeBoy– After 7 years of marriage, Nigerian singer Paul Okoye’s (Rudeboy) wife, Anita Okoye files a petition for divorce.
Details surrounding the crash of the marriage came from the leak of the official petition for the divorce which cited irreconcilable differences as the basis of the irretrievable break down of the marriage.
The couple got married in 2014 after dating for 10 years and they both share three beautiful children.
The news of their pending divorce comes as a massive shock to both families and their close friends.
A source close to the couple confirmed that both parties will proceed amicably with the legal resolution and be the best co-parents in the interest of their children.
The source also said that Paul and Anita have always been very good friends and like every couple they have had issues for a while but plan to remain on good terms and keep the friendship they have always had since their days as university students.”
Paul Okoye is currently on a press tour _ while Anita has moved to the United States where she is working on her masters degree as a graduate student.
The divorce filings brings an impending end to one of Nigeria’s most admired celebrity unions.
Cover Of The Week
- Nearly 1 in 2 South African households is subscribed to SVOD September 21, 2021
- Recent political and community leaders retreat in Greater Pibor tackles issue of child marriages September 20, 2021
- Liberia: Ministry of Health, Consortium on Newborn Screening in Africa (CONSA) Launch Newborn Screening for Sickle Cell Disease In Liberia September 20, 2021
- Liberia: Ministry of Health, Liberia Board for Nursing and Midwifery (LBNM) Launch Digital Online Licensing Examinations System September 20, 2021
- Equatorial Guinea Secretary of State of Planning Will Lead a Strong Finance Delegation to African Energy Week in Cape Town September 20, 2021
- Prime Minister of Uganda Meets Ambassador of Qatar September 20, 2021
- Coronavirus - Zambia: COVID-19 Statistics Daily Status Update (20 September 2021) September 20, 2021
- Coronavirus - South Africa: New COVID-19 Infections on a Downward Trend September 20, 2021
- The Visit of the Indonesian Consul General to Cape Town at The Cape Town Port for Life Skills Activities September 20, 2021
- Djibouti Signs its First Country Programme Framework (CPF) for 2022-2027 September 20, 2021
Fashion/Lifestyle5 months ago
How To Make a Girl Horny Fast – 9 Easy Tricks
Politics7 months ago
EKITI 2022:MAKING A CASE FOR A NEW FACE WITH NEW IDEAS IN STATE GOVERNANCE
celebrity radar - gossips7 months ago
Otunba Kehinde Oloyede is Bereaved!
Fashion/Lifestyle7 months ago
Rotary Recognizes exemplary youths across Nigeria