Nigeria’s leading financial services group and holding company, FBN Holdings Plc has announced its winning of the 2019 Best Corporate Governance in Nigeria Award by World Finance; the voice of the global market renowned for its comprehensive coverage and analysis of the financial industry, international business and global economy.
The event, which was held recently in London Stock Exchange studio, was organised to provide a comprehensive analysis of the very best across various areas of business endeavours in each market around the world.
Receiving the award on behalf of FBNHoldings, UK Eke, its Group Managing Director said; “receiving this award from World Finance basically tells us two things. One: it’s an affirmation of what we are doing in corporate governance, beyond the giant strides we’re making in financial performance. So we see this as an endorsement of the brand, and it’s a bragging right for us. Because again, there are very few institutions in Nigeria that have benefited from this award. We are truly proud to receive this award.”
Since 2007, World Finance has been celebrating corporate achievement, innovation and brilliance in their annual awards.
About FBN Holdings Plc.
FBN Holdings Plc. is the non-operating financial holding company of one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in Africa. A truly diversified financial services Group that offers a broad range of products and services, including commercial banking, merchant banking and asset management and insurance to millions of customers. FBNHoldings oversees business groups that collaborate to deliver innovative financial solutions.
The bank and the non-bank subsidiaries of the holding company operate in Nigeria, as well as through overseas branches, subsidiaries and representative offices across the world. The companies in the FBNHoldings group include; First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank), a commercial bank with operations in 11 countries; the Merchant Banking and Asset Management business of FBNHoldings, which comprises FBNQuest Merchant Bank Limited, FBNQuest Capital Limited, FBNQuest Trustees Limited, FBNQuest Capital Asset Management Limited, FBNQuest Funds Limited and FBNQuest Securities Limited.
FBNHoldings group also comprise insurance businesses, namely; FBN Insurance Limited, FBN General Insurance Limited and FBN Insurance Brokers Limited. The business group offers life and general insurance services, as well as brokerage services.
Sanwo-Olu at 54: Celebrating A Man On Mission For A Greater Lagos
Tade Ogidan, Lancelot Imasuen, BFA Students Others Win Big At Lekki Film Festival Awards
OUR POROUS BORDER WORRISOME- DAPO ABIODUN
INSECURITY: SANWO-OLU, SOUTH WEST GOVERNORS RENEW CALL FOR STATE POLICE
Accra Fashion Week’s ‘Year Of Return’ Welcomes Foreign Brands Clavon Leonard, Chivalrouz, Tolumi TFP & More
Cover Of The Week
- His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed congratulates Mauritania's President-elect June 26, 2019
- 300,000 displaced following fresh violence in DR Congo June 26, 2019
- Floods and Intercommunal Violence in Central Mali: Thousands of Displaced Persons Await Humanitarian Assistance June 26, 2019
- Thousands fleeing new Congo violence, Uganda refugee facilities dangerously stretched June 26, 2019
- Sierra Leone: Amnesty International joins legal challenge against government ban on pregnant girls attending school June 25, 2019
- German Government continues supporting economic development in the Republic of Namibia June 25, 2019
- Rugby – Zimbabwe: Womens Under-20 Rugby Series Kicks Off on Wednesday June 25, 2019
- Tiny fish are a big deal in Africa’s lakes and rivers June 25, 2019
- Govt. of Japan avails US$1.5million towards treatment of malnutrition in Sierra Leone June 25, 2019
- African Development Bank approves USD 24.7 million for Water and Sanitation Development in South Sudan June 25, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips4 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized4 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Crime3 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business2 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank