- Information We Collect:
1.1. Personal Information: We may collect certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) that you provide to us voluntarily. This may include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide when interacting with our website or services.
1.2. Non-Personal Information: We may automatically collect non-personal information about your visit to our website, such as your IP address, browser type, device information, pages visited, and the duration of your visit. This information is used to improve our website and provide a better user experience.
- Use of Information:
2.1. We may use the Personal Information you provide to us in the following ways:
- To communicate with you and respond to your inquiries.
- To provide you with news updates and other content relevant to your interests.
- To improve our website and services based on your feedback.
- To send promotional materials or newsletters, but only if you have given your explicit consent.
2.2. We may use non-personal information for statistical purposes, site management, and to enhance user experience.
- GDPR Compliance:
3.3. Data Transfers: Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). We will take appropriate measures to ensure that your data is adequately protected, as required by applicable data protection laws.
- Disclosure of Information:
4.1. We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- When required by law or to comply with legal processes.
- To our trusted service providers who assist us in operating our website and providing our services.
- If you have given your explicit consent for specific disclosures.
4.2. We will not sell, rent, or share your Personal Information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
5.1. We take the security of your Personal Information seriously and employ reasonable physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect it from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- Third-Party Links:
6.1. Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website you visit.
- Children’s Privacy:
7.1. Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected information from a child under 13, please contact us, and we will take steps to delete the information promptly.
Cover Of The Week
- Iranian, Tanzanian Foreign Ministers stress promotion of bilateral ties September 30, 2023
- To boost rule of law, United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS) hands over police post in Mugwo September 30, 2023
- Video News Release: FIFA Operational visits to Boston and New Jersey September 30, 2023
- FIFA World Cup 2026™ Host Cities making rapid progress on road to biggest FIFA World Cup™ ever September 30, 2023
- “Democracy in West Africa in Danger” – President Akufo-Addo to Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Parliament September 29, 2023
- South Africa: Committee on Women, Youth and Persons with Disabilities Adopts its Report on National Council on Gender-Based Violence and Femicide (NCGBVF) Bill September 29, 2023
- Special Representative Leonardo Santos Simão Concluded Five-day Visit to Nigeria September 29, 2023
- African Continental Free Trade Area to create immense opportunities for Algerian businesses September 29, 2023
- Somalia launches US$11.4 million project to strengthen emergency care services at regional hospitals September 29, 2023
- World Health Organization (WHO) scales up response following Sudan declaration of cholera outbreak September 29, 2023