SELF DESTRUCT: OVER 25 LIES FUNKE ASHEKUN TOLD IN COURT AGAINST MFM AND DR DK OLUKOYA EXPOSED
There is a saying that a dog that wants to get lost will never hear the masters whistle , this is exactly what happened to FUNKE ASHEKUN , because I wrote several articles about her pursuit that were based on phony tales, asking her to desist from her SELF DESTRUCTIVE path.
Just to refresh your mind this is one of the persons that granted an interview in Maureen Badejo’s YouTube adventure that ended up in the gallows a few years ago, before she started her own Facebook and YouTube journey with charade of lies.
From our investigations we gathered that during yesterdays proceedings, the 25th of January , the Rage, the total hatred , the anger exhumed , Her contradiction of self, Her lack of empathy, Her lack of gratitude and complete disregard for Yesterdays Opportunity was a Bit Scary and unreal, and this show of shame can either be due to chronic satanic possession or acidic insanity, find below over 25 LIES FUNKE ASHEKUN TOLD IN COURT.
1. She denied that all her three year broadcast is not about Mountain of fire and Miracles Ministries MFM
2.She denied ever contacting the bloggers named Gist lover to investigate Dr. Olukoya. Claiming that her phone was hacked to contact the Gist lover
3. She lied that her broadcast is a satire
4. She claimed she has attended 10 churches in Nigeria
5. She claimed she does not have any close interactions with Dr Olukoya and wife
6. She denied all the gifts she got from Dr Olukoya and his wife
7. She denied benefiting from MFM at all in spite of her accepting previously that she owes mfm money but will not pay because a prophet told her the refund will be used against her spiritually
8. She has no single evidence to back up what she has been broadcasting and could not produce any evidence or witnesses
9. She is filing for asylum in the USA after her whole family consisting of her husband, 4 children and her mother went on visiting visa that will expire soon.
10. Her only evidence she brought to court was the recent TB Joshua’s documentary which was thrown out by the court
11. She lied that the Pharoah she is referring to in her broadcast is all the GOs in Nigeria and not any particular pastor
12. She lied that she did not talk about mfm to Maureen Badejo. She got silenced in court when MFM lawyer played the video
13. She lied that her new book is not about mountain of fire yet she mentioned Makoko. A place where Dr Olukoya was a pastor.
14. She lied that she talks about multiple pharaohs in her shows
15. She lied that there are no references to Dr Olukoya in any of her shows.
16. She lied that Dr Olukoya has jailed her family members in Nigeria
17.She lied that there are no incidents related to any of her postings based on anything that happened in mountain of fire.
18. She lied that the corridor prayer reports and references she was making were imaginative
19. She lied that she has never attended corridor prayers. Meanwhile she was in for corridor prayer when she had acute fibroid.
20. She lied that her story about virginity test is imaginative.
21. She lied that her life was in danger and that Dr Olukoya was after her life.
22.She lied that she didn’t sign the discovery papers even when her name, signature and date are on the document shown to her
23. She lied that she couldn’t afford a lawyer because she was in debt, but in her opening statement, she said she fired her lawyer because of a red flag, meaning she couldn’t handle the truth that her own lawyer initiated .
23.She lied that the Nigerian justice system is corrupt and don’t give justice to victims of fake pastors and in the same breath she mentioned a pastor in Nigeria that set his member on fire who was given a life sentence and in Jail now.
25. She painted all churches and all pastors in Africa as criminals, predators and evil doers, who assault member and steal their monies
26. She added that carrying false information without evidence, mud slinging and tarnishing of images of MFM is her life mission, her destiny and the court should not stop it
27.She lied that MFM is trying to tarnish her image, reputation and liberation struggle, while she was the one doing her best to slander the church even at one point, saying its her mission to close down all MFM churches worldwide.
It is a shame that someone calling herself a believer and claiming that God asked her to expose Mountain of fire and miracles ministries MFM, will walk so deep in the path of the devil by telling bare and so many outrageous lies in court
FEMI OYEWALE let the truth prevail
Governor Sanwoolu Replicates Primate Ayodele’s ‘Palliative Market’ Initiative In Lagos
*Governor Sanwoolu Replicates Primate Ayodele’s ‘Palliative Market’ Initiative In Lagos*
Since Nigeria has been enmeshed in economic hardship that started after the removal of fuel subsidy last year, Primate Elijah Ayodele, a Nigerian prophet, has been practically taking several measures to alleviate Nigerians from penury through different philanthropic activities.
Long before fuel subsidy was removed, Primate Ayodele has always dedicated the first Sunday of every month for ‘food service’, a service where everyone would go home with packs of food items like Rice, Beans, Garri, crates of eggs, tubers of yam, and a token.
Immediately fuel subsidy was removed, Primate Ayodele doubled his effort by making food service almost every Sunday. He understood the effect of the fuel subsidy removal on Nigerians and as an influential personality in the country, he effectively played the role of a succor provider for the people.
As time went on, the federal government announced that it will release some funds for palliatives in order to reduce the impact of fuel subsidy removal which has turned out to become a full blown economic hardship. When the government came up with this idea, Primate Ayodele knocked down the idea and said it would be another means to embezzle funds because it won’t get to the right people.
These were his words,
’’The N8,000 palliative is corruption, I see nothing in the palliative and it will not reach out to the poor masses. Despite the fact that Mr President has signed it, it will not make any impact. The governors will use it for their selfish needs. The poor will not enjoy it at all.’’
‘’It will not be a blessing to the majority, the palliative is just a waste of time and energy, it cannot work for its purpose,’’
Ever since, Primate Ayodele proposed in his heart to teach the government how to effectively organize a palliative that will impact the people directly. Instead of merely talking, Primate Ayodele went ahead to organize a ‘palliative market’ where he sold food items for ridiculous prices.
The idea behind this palliative market was to purchase items at the exorbitant prices they are being sold for and sell to the people at cheap prices. The first edition which was held in November 2023 saw a bag of rice sold for less than N5,000. There were other items like beans, indomie, tubers of yam, garri, groceries, turkey, groundut oil sold for very ridiculous prices and this wasn’t opened to church members alone, people from distant places benefited from this initiative.
As if that wasn’t enough, again on Wednesday,14th Of February 2024 to celebrate his annual thanksgiving programme, Primate Ayodele held another edition of palliative market and sold a full bag of rice for N20,000. There were also different food items bought at exorbitant prices by the man of God and sold to the people at cheap prices.
While speaking at the palliative market, Primate Ayodele called on state governors to replicate the same palliative market initiative in their various states because of the economic hardship in the country. He explained that affordability of food will go a long way in reducing the impact of the hardship on citizens.
In response to Primate Ayodele’s actions and calls, it appears Lagos state government has keyed into the palliative market initiative with the announcement of Governor Babajide Sanwoolu on Thursday morning during a live interview session.
Given the rising cost of food and other staples, Mr Sanwo-Olu expressed the state government’s resolve to open more markets where residents can buy food items at discounted rates.
Specifically, the governor disclosed that plans have been concluded to open Sunday Markets in at least 42 identified markets across the state where residents will be able to buy food items at discounted price. “You will only be able to buy items worth up to N25,000,”
This is no doubt a welcome development and it vividly shows that state governments are now interested in doing the right thing for the benefit of the people. If other state governments follow suit, the impact of economic hardship would be reduced to its barest minimum.
Labour Party Candidate Accuses Former Chairman of Forgery and Electoral Sabotage in Ebonyi State
Labour Party Candidate Accuses Former Chairman of Forgery and Electoral Sabotage in Ebonyi State
Eze Oko Splendour, the Labour Party’s 2023 governorship candidate for Ebonyi State, has levelled serious allegations against the party’s former National Chairman, Julius Abure, in a statement released on Wednesday. Splendour accuses Abure of orchestrating a campaign of “criminality, deceit and manipulation” to deny him the governorship candidacy.
Following his victory in the party’s primaries, Splendour claims Abure pressured him to step down in favour of Edward Nkwegu Okereke, who had unsuccessfully contested the primaries for the All Progressives Congress (APC). When these efforts failed, Splendour alleges Abure resorted to forgery, fabricating a withdrawal letter bearing his forged signature and submitting it to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to facilitate an illegal substitution.
“I was left in utter shock when I eventually caught wind of the reprehensible actions of the former Chairman,” Splendour states in a speech he read at a press conference. He describes Abure’s actions as a “betrayal of trust” and a “brazen act of criminality” that undermines “internal party democracy, free and fair elections, and the rule of law.”
Splendour further claims that after pursuing legal action, the Federal Criminal Investigation Department (FCID) recommended Abure’s prosecution. However, he expresses concern that the case has stalled, prompting him to appeal directly to the new Attorney General of the Federation, Lateef Fagbemi.
“The prosecution of Abure is not only a matter of justice but also a reaffirmation of our commitment to the principles of transparency, fairness and accountability in governance,” Splendour emphasizes. He urges Fagbemi to take swift action, highlighting the importance of holding those who attempt to manipulate elections accountable.
He concludes with a call for upholding the rule of law and ensuring no one is above it. While Abure has yet to respond to the allegations, Splendour’s accusations raise concerns about potential manipulation within the Labour Party and the integrity of electoral processes in Ebonyi State.
Also the party Governorship flag bearer in plateau state had his name removed and substituted by National Chairman, Julius Abure who allegedly forged his signature on purported letter of withdrawal.
EFCC declares Leno Adesanya, promoter of Sunrise Power, wanted
EFCC declares Leno Adesanya, promoter of Sunrise Power, wanted over ‘corrupt offer to public officers’
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has declared Leno Adesanya, the promoter of Sunrise Power and Transmission Ltd.
In a notice issued on Tuesday, the EFCC said Adesanya is wanted “in an alleged case of conspiracy and corrupt offer to public officers”.
Adesanwa was mentioned in three out of the seven-count charges preferred against Olu Agunloye, former minister of power and steel.
The EFCC is prosecuting Agunloye over the $6 billion Mambilla hydropower contract.
TheCable had reported that EFCC traced some suspicious payments made by Sunrise Power and Transmission Ltd to Agunloye’s bank accounts.
In one of the counts, the EFCC alleged that on August 10, 2019, Agunloye “corruptly received the sum of N3,600,000.00” through his Guaranty Trust Bank account no.0022530926 from Sunrise Power and Transmission Company Limited (SPTCL) and Leno Adesanya for approving the Mambilla Hydroelectric Power Station project.
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo had challenged Agunloye to tell Nigerians where he derived the authority to award a $6 billion contract to Sunrise for the Mambilla hydropower project in 2003.
Sunrise Power is in arbitration with Nigeria at the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), Paris, France, alleging a breach of contract.
The company said it was awarded a $6 billion build, operate and transfer (BOT) contract in May 2003 by the Obasanjo administration but that the federal government repudiated the agreement.
Sunrise is asking for a compensation of $2.3 billion, claiming it had spent millions of dollars on financial and legal consultants before the contract was jettisoned.
In its defence at the arbitration, the Nigerian government is alleging fraud and corruption of public officials in the award of the contract.
The matter is similar to the P&ID case in which a UK court nullified an $11 billion award against the country for the same reasons.
Cover Of The Week
- The African Medical Centre of Excellence (AMCE) Wraps up Successful African Health Forum 2024 in Abuja February 22, 2024
- Democratic Republic of the Congo: African Development Bank grants $7 million trade finance guarantee facility to Access Bank DR Congo to support SMEs and local businesses February 22, 2024
- United States Primed to Spearhead Africa's Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), Floating Liquefied Natural Gas (FLNG) Expansion February 22, 2024
- Global Black Impact Summit (GBIS) 2024 to Spotlight Diversity in the Energy Sector February 22, 2024
- Catalyzing Digital Innovation: African Development Bank commits $80 million to Ekiti Knowledge Zone Project in Nigeria February 22, 2024
- Africa’s 2024 Bid Rounds Mean Fresh Opportunities for Upstream Investors February 22, 2024
- Global Service Providers, Project Developers Sign on for Invest in African Energy (IAE) 2024 Forum February 22, 2024
- Société Nationale de Petroles (SONAP) to Connect Investors to Guinean Projects at Invest in African Energy (IAE) Forum February 22, 2024
- The Invest in African Energy (IAE) Forum to Connect African Energy Projects with Saudi, United Arab Emirates (UAE) Buyers February 22, 2024
- Excessive trust in generative Artificial Intelligence (AI) makes users vulnerable, survey finds February 22, 2024
Business4 months ago
Leading Financial Platform, AAS Bounces Back Stronger, Better With Global Coin
celebrity radar - gossips2 months ago
Tripple Celebration, As AAS CEO, Jesam Micheal Emerges Fintech Expert of The Year, Launches Lounge
celebrity radar - gossips2 months ago
Jesam Micheal the philanthropist, Clears the Hospital Bills of UGEP Patients, Put Smiles On Faces Of Orphanages, Police (video)
Business4 weeks ago
Fintech Guru, Jesam Micheal Opens Biggest Apple Store In Africa, Reveals Why